Nails
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• bo1 or bo3 and when can you play? I'm basically free all week except for evenings starting tmrw gmt-6
    Nails
    Nails
    bo1 weekend
    Heysup
    Heysup
    pussy and i don't like playing on weekend cuz im not a loser and i do stuff on the weekend.
    hey when do you wanna play for lcpl? i'm gmt -5 and i'll be available afternoons after wednesday
    Hey, Blarajan told me to reach out to you regarding building my VGC team for Toronto Regionals. Here's the team: https://pastebin.com/7bwyLMks

What are the next steps? Do I need to finish the game in order to participate?
    Nails
    Nails
    you need to unlock the z crystals you want to use by playing through the game, once you have them unlocked that's all you need to do though.

pm me on discord it's easier to communicate than with vms
    What timezone are you?(in case i win)
    Nails
    Nails
    EST, i'm going to be flying all day wednesday and arrive thursday morning in brazil (-3), thursday afternoon is not going to work, and friday saturday sunday will be dedicated to mons, i fly back monday morning and return tuesday morning when i will probably be tired from a day of travel.

basically i need to get it played tomorrow.
    dpp cup r2. Id prefer like 3-5pm weekdays -4
    Nails
    Nails
    pmed on discord

[4:51 PM] Nails: hey, i leave for brazil tomorrow night
    [4:52 PM] Nails: at like 6:30 est
    [4:52 PM] Nails: and then i'll be hanging out in chicago airport from like 2am-8am
    [4:52 PM] Nails: and then i'm flying
    [4:52 PM] Nails: so we should get our match played before then
    [4:53 PM] Nails: since i could play in brazil but i'd rather not have to worry about it
    Hi, Im your oppo for the adv cup. Gmt +2
    when u can play?
    Nails
    Nails
    alright that didn't work. tuesday through thursday should be pretty clear, will any of those work?
    Niky
    Niky
    Thursday would be perfect.
    Nails
    Nails
    what time would you like to play?
    when did we schedule for again? I lost the piece of paper where I wrote it down. Your wednesday night in aussie time, right?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    aight perfect, I will generally stay available those days, would be cool if you could tell me a specific time in advance though, in case you know
    Nails
    Nails
    5 hours from now sounds like a safe guess
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Perfecto
    If you want to play asap (old gens thing) i'll be on in smogtours server
    Nails
    Nails
    something came up, can you play tomorrow at this time
    Hey Nails! You and I are up in SPL. I'm GMT-6 and I can play Friday at 3pm-3:30pm my time, Saturday at 10am-10:30am my time, Sunday at 1pm-1:30pm my time, Sunday at 4pm-4:30pm my time. Honestly though, really any time between 1pm and 5pm my time on Sunday I could do.
    Nails
    Nails
    let's aim for friday at that time
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    Ok sounds good see you there
    We are matched for the stage two pairings of the RBY OU tournament. I'm not certain if you have to finish your own stage 1 pairing before we can play but, since I don't see a rule stating otherwise, I will just ask when you are available to play me for it. I currently go by Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5). Please let me know some good times for you so that we can work out an appropriate schedule.
    hey, when do you want to play for ost? gmt here and generally most available to play in the evening
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Really sorry man, had a mare of a day and wasnt able to get home till now because of irl things. Is the weekend a possibility for you?
    Nails
    Nails
    i'll be gone all day saturday at a vgc tour and getting home late, sunday should work though.
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Alright! I should be good pretty much all day Sunday. Good luck with your tour
    hi there we play for the rby $$ tour. im gmt-5 and have finals next week so i would really prefer plying next friday after 3pm or the weekend where im flexible. if you cant play then im also flexible tomorrow/sunday.
    Nails
    Nails
    won't be able to play tomorrow, i'll get back to you on my schedule probably tomorrow night. i'm free sunday and i think next weekend should be good.
    Hey man when do you wanna play for ltpl? I'm GMT +6 and I can play in my mornings and nights upto 11pm my time.
    hey, when can u play for the VGC17 tour? I'm UTC+01:00 btw, and I can play moreless anytime before 1 a.m. in my timezone (I suck with those things so I don't know what it is for ur timezone but w/e).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…