Eisenherz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Question. Do you have a female Eevee or just males in your VGC collection?
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Sorry, I had missed that message somehow! The VGC one I'm giving away is always male (since I'm cloning it). I could probably breed you a lvl 1 female if you need it, but it wouldn't have its egg moves.
    BlazingBarrager
    BlazingBarrager
    Nah it's fine. I'll find an alternative. :)
    Thanks for the dusclops! I accidentally deleted my post, sorry for that.
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    You're welcome, and thanks for letting me know!
    Oh fuck, I forgot to give a reason!

I wanted the Tapu Koko because I was an idiot and SR'd a Hasty one instead of Timid because I thought a mixed set was viable. I also just happen to really like the Pokémon as a whole, and it's my second favorite Tapu (after Lele of course).
    Bice
    Bice
    As for the nickname, it has two inspirations. First off is the Norse god Odin, who was the god of, among others, frenzy as well as life and death, and the father of Thor. Since Koko sets Electric Terrain to power up fellow Electrics, it does make some sense.

The other inspiration comes from Odin Dark, of Fire Emblem Fates. Not only are their color schemes similar, Odin can wield thunder magic (and can use said magic in Fire Emblem Heroes, though he is an awful unit). Because Odin is the alter ego of FE Awakening's Owain, he is one of the few Fates characters I actually
    like.
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Thanks for adding the reason (and explaining the nickname), I love reading them! I don't know much about Fire Emblem so I definitely wouldn't have guessed that. Seems like a fitting nickname choice, hope you enjoy it! :D
    Hey, can you ask for a nickname on any of the Pokemon?
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Sure! I can nickname any of the Pokémon that I got in Gen 7, but everything else was transferred from Bank, so these are stuck without nicknames.
    Hey :) Ive posted on your battle ready frenzy page, do check it out :)
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Yes it is, strange, I never got the notification in my friends list. Never mind then, connecting right now!
    satirexiphos
    satirexiphos
    Thanks for the trade, and for considering the trade in the first place :)
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    You're welcome, thanks for the trade as well! :)
    Hello eisenherz, i have registered you in my friend list because i would like to request a Swampert with Swampertite in your thread, however i am not sure if said mega stone is already enabled in PKMN Moon. My fc is 0877-4849-6397 IGN: Junior
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Well I must be blind, you wrote it right next to your FC lol
    _dvenohy
    _dvenohy
    Thank you so much! I am going to make a post in your thread so that you can keep it in check :)
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    You're welcome, and thanks!
    Hey eisenherz I think we have a huge gap between our time zones (I'm currently in China, GMT+8). Would you be available to trade in 10 hours from now?
    Christian
    Christian
    yeah! 没My computer worked!
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Nice! I guess I'll just release this one I just made then :P Thanks for a trade!
    Christian
    Christian
    Thank you very much for this and for the Pokemon of your GA! I really appreciate it
    Hi! Apparently the Tapu Fini you sent me was HP Water instead of Fire, which was odd. Can you double-check it? Thanks!
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Actually the attack is a 21, not 3
    IQMathlete
    IQMathlete
    It's okay, I got the Smogon GA one, but I was really hoping for a Modest one :/ That's okay.
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    If you'd like to exchange it for something else for your monthly request, let me know, I'll gladly do it.
    Hooray for faith! Wonderful work on the Doubles streak
    Smuckem
    Smuckem
    I can only hope that your success ends up overshadowing the...less auspicious thing posted right above it
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Thanks! Yeah, it seems I didn't post my streak at the best of times...! His post saying Eevee teams aren't viable at all just 2 posts after mine really left me speechless, lol.
    Hi Eisen!
    I'm here for the Shiny Gallade. (Still couldn't believe you'd do it.)
    SUPER sorry for late pm but I had school to finish.

So, I'll be here tomorrow at around 7:00 PM to 5:00 AM (Philippine Standard.)

Edit: Also, I don't think I got my April GA yet, so I'll take the Mega set.
    We should do it on trade for speed.
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Sorry, I have the habit of removing the mega stone for sending on the GTS, did you need the Mewtwonite Y?
    LeviticusBrynhildr
    LeviticusBrynhildr
    Nah, I already have one.
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Alright nice! Don't worry about it at all, I just love Mareep, I don't really need them :P
    Hi, checked my trade sheet and I can breed you that female Jolly HA Zubat with Hypnosis, Brave Bird, Whirlwind and Defog if that sounds ok? Don't want anything for it as you've already helped me out with a Ditto. Only drawback is that it probably won't be ready until Sunday as I'm at TCG pre-releases tomorrow.

What timezone are you? I'm GMT+1.
    Hare_vs_Tortoise
    Hare_vs_Tortoise
    No problem. I only used this FC as it's easier to carry an old ds will a rucksack full of TCG stuff.
    Hare_vs_Tortoise
    Hare_vs_Tortoise
    More than welcome. If you're stuck again just let me know as my collection is pretty big and I'll probably be after some more dittos as some stage.
    Have a good evening :)
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Sounds good, I might need a few more Dream Ball breedables eventually, so I'll let you know, thanks for offering! And Just let me know whenever you need Ditto, I'll be glad to help!
    thank you kindly for the ditto, and i have corrected my post regarding the landorous, you are doing me an immense favour with this giveaway
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    You're welcome, and thanks for correcting your post, the Landorus is now sent as well!
    Sorry to bother you. I originally asked this in a PM, but I'm not sure if you saw it, so I'm putting this here as well. (Sorry.) Anyway, I made a trade thread (that has pretty much nothing on it right now) where I trade away parents for breeding purposes, all of which will be bred by me. Would be all right with you if I used the Dittos you gave me in your giveaway as part of the breeding? (I won't redistribute them.)
    SAStar777
    SAStar777
    Nvm, you saw it. Please forget I put this here as well. •_•
    A question about the first Kartana set in your trade thread: What does the EV spread do?
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Hi! Primarily, it's meant to live a Ninetales single-target Blizzard 80% of the time, as well as a Garchomp Fire Fang + rough skin damage 100% of the time. It also lives 2 Nihilego Power Gems. Offensively, it OHKOs standard Celesteela at +2 with All-Out Pummelling, while Sacred Sword + All-Out Pummelling at +1 KOs physically defensive Arcanine.
    By calendar month on your giveaways, do you mean if I post a trade on Mar.17.2017, I have to wait until April.17.2017 or can I request another trade on April.1.2017?
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    It's reset at the start of every month, so in your example, another could be requested on April 1st! :)
    Pachirissu
    Thank you for the clarification :)
    Hi, I have a question for you about the Beldum that you want, I traded for one in a heavy ball on the GTS, and as it turns out, as of Gen7, Pokeballs breed down from Genderless Pokemon, so I have bred some now and I am wondering if you want one of the ones I have bred? or only wild caught? They have a Jolly nature too!
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Hey! I wouldn't mind a bred one, but only if I can know for certain that the original parent wasn't hacked. Since it came from the GTS, I have to assume it was probably hacked, so I wouldn't be interested in these. Thanks for offering though!
    Robyn
    Robyn
    Okay, good to know, I'll probably keep trying for a wild caught one, however that make take me a while...
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Best of luck if you do decide to go for it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…