Kink
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, Jolt and I as well as a bunch of people from the NPL are creating something called Clan Wars! Clan wars is an event when you have teammates and you battle against other clans, similar to WCOP. It is based on Discord, it would be real cool if you joined my clan! Hallu #1868
    10/10 new name
    Kink
    Kink
    n_n
    pokemonisfun
    NOOOOOO I disagree this is a horrible name change, please change it back. It sounds gross (kinks are gross) and makes you less UU. Everyone knows King UU already this is terrible for the community
    Thanks for informing me about Scizor and why it should stay S, guess I don't know as much as I think I do lol
    Kink
    Kink
    we all start somewhere, I'd just recommend you know 100% what you're talking about before posting in VR thread. It's one of our most important threads.
    NewfieDude
    NewfieDude
    Ok, sorry
    some day during the week, preferably night gmt +1 if possible y/y
    Kink
    Kink
    sure just reach out on smogtours when you see me.
    you're the best
    Kink
    Kink
    I studied philosophy so don't stress you were never following in my footsteps. but good to hear from you n_n
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    right, philosophy. sounds really interesting to see things through a new perspective. ever had regrets of choosing it?
    Kink
    Kink
    aside from the fact that my career building is happening now instead of my very-early 20s, yes, but everything else a hard no, philosophy was right for me.
    when do you want to fight for uupl? gmt +2
    Kink
    Kink
    I'm ready whenever, open availability. When works for you?
    Welli0u
    Welli0u
    friday evening my time would be nice
    Kink
    Kink
    Ok
    Snorlax cup GMT-5 able to play on weekend.
    Kink
    Kink
    kk see you next weekend, free all day and will be on smogtours.
    Paired for snorlax cup. When play?
    Kink
    Kink
    I'm free late tonight or all of this week.
    Kink
    Kink
    What works for you?
    Bluxio
    Bluxio
    Im basically free all theday time so just pick a time and I can probably make it
    Is there a trophy for winning UUPL?
    Kink
    Kink
    Dude fuck that jerk. We don't put semi-finalists in that thread, I'm sorry my bae. But still let's win this thing and demonstrate why we deserved to be in the finals.
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I had to withdraw my application. I still love playing Pokemon and would have enjoying being on your team so much. But I saw the path I was heading down with this game and I would've dedicated an absurd amount of time to this game again, which is the whole reason I quit in the first place. Had to put my ego and my competitiveness aside and keep sight of what's important, my day-to-day life.
    Kink
    Kink
    That's ok my love you are still the amoonguss to my sigilyph.
    This is not directed towards you and I know you have no power in OU, but I agrred on what you said in the thread about elitism and wanted to share my thoughts. (I have participated in many suspects and voted)
    Kink
    Kink
    thanks for sharing but I'm not sure what I should do with this opinion o_o
    .I believe there should be Clearly redefined status on the Tiering philosophy of Pokemon because as we have seen pokemon has evolved from it's past self and the only time when the philosophy is brought up is to benefit the poster point of view. I think we needs flexibility instead of being so resistant to change
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…