Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I did 30 wins streak with Unova starter fort the moment i take a break now here is my team. ;)

Emboar @ Fightinium Z
    Ability: Reckless
    4HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    - Flare Blitz
    - Superpower
    - Flame Charge
    - Earthquake

Samurott (M) @ Life Orb
    Ability: Torrent
    Level: 50
    Ev: 252 SpA/6 SpD/252 Spe
    Mild Nature
    - Hydro Pump
    - Ice Beam
    - Grass Knot
    - Aqua Jet
    Skuntank3800
    Skuntank3800
    Serperior @ Wide Lens
    Ability: Contrary
    52HP/204 SpA/252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Leaf Sotrm
    - Hidden Power Fire
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Giga Drain
    What do you think the two new set for run Unova Starter on battle ?

Emboar @ Fightinium Z
    Ability: Reckless
    4HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    - Flare Blitz
    - Superpower
    - Flame Charge
    - Earthquake

Samurott @ Life Orb
    Ability: Shell Armor
    4HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Sword's Dance
    - Liquidation
    - Megahorn
    - Aqua Jet
    Brucolac
    I think you have a really hard time against dragons, since they resist most of your STABs and can deal huge damage. The only attack that can touch flying dragons at least neutral is Dragon Pulse from Serperior. Maybe you can fit some Ice attack on Samurott, but still you will have a really hard time :D
    And maybe give Serperior Wide Lense to have 99% accuracy on Leaf Storm.
    Skuntank3800
    Skuntank3800
    Thank for advise and more there is a problem it's about for Crobat-3, 4, Mega Alakazam, ... because i think this my theards list for reason of Crobat it stat base is 130 Speed well he can sweep at any time.
    Brucolac
    Yes, but with only using these starters you certainly cant fix all problems :D
    I've managed to create your Anger Point team in Subway, I'll report on my progress on the Subway thread is anything worthwhile comes out of it.
    Brucolac
    Oh wow, thats nice to hear! I hope it wont disappoint you and am curious how it will work.
    By the way, in later generations (i dont know if 6 or 7, or if it is even available), one could teach Smeargle Thousand Arrows, destroying sashes/sturdy of both foes and taking them to the ground, so the most Pokemon that could take an EQ of Camerupt can be KOed after this. Also Wide Guard would be usable without reduced chance of success, if one sticks with it.
    Thank you for trying it and good luck!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…