Smogon Forums

Amaroq
Amaroq
I'm GMT-5, and the day and time you proposed should work for me. I'll be free most of next week if we need to reschedule.
Amaroq
Amaroq
PS has been having a lot of issues over the past few days. Are you okay with postponing our game for a couple of days in the hopes that those issues are resolved? If you'd rather play at the time you originally proposed, I'm fine with that too.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
yeah that's fine with me
Amaroq
Amaroq
Should we try for either Wednesday or Thursday at 5:00 EST, or is there a different time you prefer?
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
I can't do either of those days at 5, i can play at later times or on diff days
Amaroq
Amaroq
Later times or Friday work fine for me, but I'll be a bit busy tomorrow. What works best for you?
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Let's shoot for like 8/9 PM on Wednesday
Amaroq
Amaroq
Sounds good.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
another thing I forgot is that i'll have large blocks of availability during the day when it will be easier for me to play, if you're available between 10 am and 4 pm tomorrow.
Amaroq
Amaroq
I have IRL stuff going on during that time frame (moving out of my apartment complex), but I'll be available between 8:00/9:00 tonight.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
kk sounds good
Amaroq
Amaroq
I heard the Smogtours issues are fixed. If you want to play there, we can. If you're more comfortable playing on main, that's fine too.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
main is fine, although its possible i'll be interrupted during this time. By any chance are you free later on, like at 10 or later? If not, lets try to get this done asap.
Amaroq
Amaroq
10:00 is also fine if that means you have less risk of interruption.