We Three Kings
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ru swiss cheese tour, gmt +5:30 and free everyday between 1 pm and 4 pm and random times in the evening. Lemme know when play.
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    I'll be online almost all day tomorrow, find me on SmogTours, or let me know here when you're online.
    hello! we are paired for the smogon superstars VIII tournament round 3, to face each other in a match of the ORAS OU tier! i am available to play: all day wednesday and thursday the 20th/21st of this week, and all day tuesday and wednesday the 26th/27th of next week. my timezone is gmt -4. please get back to me in a timely manner with your availability so we can schedule our match. i look forward to playing you soon!
    Lavos
    didn't see you, gonna head out. lmk if you want to play later
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    I was online at roughly 8 PM, but I jumped in the shower. I'm busy the rest of the day, so I'll be there tomorrow.
    Lavos
    i was on smogtours from 7:30 to 8:30 your time
    Please pm me your team for ru asap, my stall isnt working anymore bro
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    shit bro moxie, you have to go missing in action when most needed
    when fite for rupl, i'm gmt-6
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    GMT +2, anything that isn't Sunday should work. Preferably not super-late.
    SilentVerse
    SilentVerse
    dam i'm gmt -6 so this is kinda unfort, I can try for saturday but I'm not back until like 4 ish on sat :/
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    I could potentially make that. If not, I'll ask for a sub perhaps.
    RUPL when GMT-4
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I'm free most of the day tomorrow, so lmk when works. Sunday isn't a very good day for me
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    pm'd you on smogtours, but in case you didn't see, i'll be on for a while and can play when needed, but will have to go later in the afternoon probably for dinner and shit
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    ill be on when u said ull be back if u still are. if not, can play earlyish tomorrow
    classic. I'd prefer to do this Thursday or even better Friday probably. Available 9am-4pm gmt -4
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    I'll try Friday, probably towards the later hours.
    Star
    Star
    i play rupl at 1pm after tht sounds fine
    yo i can't wait any longer today; i'm free most of tomorrow, but if you could give me a concrete slot (ideally somewhere between 10 PM - 2 AM your time) that'd work well. just lmk
    We three kings the kinda nigga who needs arrows to find places like Dora beacuse hes a fool XD
    yo when do you wanna play for rupl? next weekend is best for me, but i could probably make later in the week work too

i'm pacific time and generally anything after 7 pm weekdays / before 7 pm weekends works
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    My weekdays are busy this week, so weekend works the best. I'm GMT +2 and free around midnight mostly.
    Windsong
    Windsong
    aight, saturday around 11:30 - midnight your time would be good for me
    Windsong
    Windsong
    otherwise anytime sunday is good w/ me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…