Zarel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I thought of something that would be a cool feature to have on ps. What if there was a "replay" option. I'm talking about like redoing a battle after a Disconnection on a 3ds or on PS!, and going through to redo it would be too much, like making a crit, or having a move miss, etc. if you would make this, it would make like redoing match more fair and much easier. If you are interested, pm me for more on it
    is it possible to get the avocado name on PS? made a post in the request forum in mid july but no response yet :o
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Arikado? You got a name change?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I'd give it to you at this point yeah.
    Silly question, but I was told by some Flying Press people that you know some Japanese. If you do, would you be able to do some really rough translations for an article of mine? The usual people I ask are busy so its sorta made my article come to a stand still lol.

I understand if you're too busy though (or if they got the wrong guy), just figured it wouldn't hurt asking!
    Zarel
    Zarel
    "Really rough"? I can do translations of words and sentences and like maybe one paragraph. An entire article is _way_ too much work for me.
    my girlfriend said she left me for a dude name zarel and now here I am, ready to fight you. I will make Yuyuko proud.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    No girls have approached me recently, so clearly you're thinking of the wrong Zarel.
    Heya!
    I saw that you have already related this in your Github, so I'm here just to ask about how a priority is Multi Battle?
    At the risk of being rude, any plans for coming this year?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    So many people are asking about it. I guess I'll move it up in priority.
    Hey Zarel,
    Do you think it would be possible to do highlights for one room only rather than for all rooms? for example it could highlight tiers in helprooms so that people who know the tiers well can see it easier.
    Thanks!

Edit: Found the Suggestions thread, so posted there as well
    Have a thousand turn rule in tour matches and a 15 double switch rule in ladder matches if possible
    Zarel
    Zarel
    And what about ladder tournaments?
    thesecondbest
    thesecondbest
    Actually the time change seems like a good idea but I found this is the tiering philosophy, you guys should abide by it out update it:
    Assumptions in Tiering Policy:

I.) We play, to the best of our simulator's capabilities, with the mechanics given to us on the cartridge.
    A.) The ONLY exception to this is Sleep Clause.
    So then make the game timer an hour or remove this clause
    Excuse me, but do you mind if I bump the Generic Sprite Project? I have a battle sprite for the Field group ready.
    hey, i think there is a new problem on PS wich doesnt allow the use of knock off/Thunderwave/Seismic toss/Softboiled Clefable in gen4ou.
    It shows the Your team was rejected for the following reasons: - Clefable has moves incompatible with its ability. msg and previously noone had any problem with the use of that set.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    What ability? Can you describe how you'd usually get that Clefable?
    Foggi
    so im talking about magic guard clefable and to obtain that set you first off need to get a clefa in gen3 games and teach it softboiled from move tutor then you transfer it into platinium, evolve it and it has 50% chance to change it's abillity to magic guard then you can get knock off from move tutor in platinium and seismic toss + thunder wave are just TM moves
    Hello, Zarel. I have a problem, can you fix it, please? When i try to talk it says "Due to spam from your ISP, you can't speak except to staff.". I swear i didnt't break any rules or did something wrong. I was just fighting. Thank you for giving me attention by reading this message and I hope you are gonna fix it. By the way my username on PS is same as forum one (Seaslide).
    Zarel
    Zarel
    You can't ask me about that sort of thing on Smogon, we can only fix that while you're online. Next time, PM a moderator in Help.
    Hey nerd, do you know Soku Bot's commands, reimu is dead I can't ask him. I also don't know how to read his github.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    No idea, but /soku exists already, and it's the only command I need...
    Ayano's Red Scarf
    Ayano's Red Scarf
    Oh, wtf is Soku Bot for now then? Nothing? Also is there a /kickhost function for soku or is it just the one /soku.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    it's literally just /soku host
    Hi Zarel for what you dont go on official showdown server?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I'm on it reasonably often.
    Pepa120
    Pepa120
    But i dont see you any time
    Hello, Zarel, I have recently come across a bug on smogon. The bug makes it so i cant change my avatar. I did recently change my name but I've been told that doesn't effect this. Maybe I'm blind, who knows?

http://imgur.com/a/tp8Ux
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I'm the wrong person to ask
    Jahimm
    Jahimm
    I see, cheers.
    http://i.imgur.com/M3Ruh0W.png - Chlorophyll is forcing a suggested spread with maximum Speed investment on Trick Room Exeggutor. Most noticable in Gen 4 where Chlorophyll is Exeggutor's only ability and there's a SmogDex analysis for the set. (hopefully the right place to bring this up)
    I noticed Showdown is saying that Zygarde can't have G6 tutor moves with Power Construct even though you can legally get them in game if you use the "Use Zygarde and the cube" option on a transferred Zygarde and 50%+ in the cube with a tutor move (had Zen Headbutt). Also 10% can't get the tutor moves if it doesn't have power Construct since it can't transform into 10% without it and not having been introduced in G6.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    ...I'm sorry, I don't understand you. Could you try phrasing it more clearly?
    TheArrowOfLight
    TheArrowOfLight
    Ok basically Showdown is saying that Zygarde can't have moves like Zen Headbutt, or Hyper voice if it has the Ability Power Construct since they are tutor moves from G6. But it can legally have both of them with one of the options with the Zygarde assembler if there is enough cells in the Zygarde cube and the Zygarde has those moves prior
    TheArrowOfLight
    TheArrowOfLight
    (didn't want to run out of space for the above)
    Zygarde 10% with aura break in Showdown is compatible with the moves as well but G6 Zygarde can't transform into its 10% form if it has Aura break making it impossible for 10% to have those Gen 6 tutor moves. 50% power Construct Zyg can transform into 10% pc which is the only way 10% can have them
    There is an option of 'Ignore Opponent' and 'Ignore Spectators' so why is that if a person being rude in a tournament battle gets room banned and eventually locked. Being rude in that language which you don't even know, does that make you bad? What is the use of this option if you get banned.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    The option is there because not all people feel comfortable reporting people, and because there are certain things people don't want to see that aren't against the rules. Being rude is still against the rules.
    Hey Zarel I was wondering what the move flag "Mystery" does. I noticed all of the flags are documented, but I did not see documentation for this flag, thanks!
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I don't know; Marty is probably the correct person to ask about this.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Okay, I asked him, apparently no one knows.
    NeverUsedTier
    yeah I asked him too, thats funny, ironic that the name is "Mystery" hahaha. Thank you for checking though!
    Remember when you were going to champ but I sonic'd you and everybody in showderp had a fit of fiery rage?
    That was fun.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…