Smogon Forums

iAruban
iAruban
yo. im pretty busy this week but im free the entire day on friday, so if u cant play friday it'll have to be next week. And ill consider your request lol
SANJAY
SANJAY
Ffs, Friday is legit the only day I'm not available, but I should be able to squeeze sone time in. If you can't play at all before Friday, I'm fine with next week
iAruban
iAruban
well im available all evenings after 9pm but i think that might be too late for you since im gmt+2. are u available next monday? cus ill be free that entire day as well
SANJAY
SANJAY
Nah, 9PM+ is fine for me, actually
Monday is fine too,but if we can do 9PM+ Today / Tomorrow / Thursday, that'll be cool
iAruban
iAruban
i think i prefer monday if thats okay with you. do you have any time preference for monday?
SANJAY
SANJAY
i'm free now if u want which I doubt you're available
but Monday is fine ig if you really want, no time preference unless something comes up
SANJAY
SANJAY
yo man, idk about Monday / Tuesday, it'll be likely I'm getting my wifi card replaced then which'll require the laptop to be in repair, any chance you can play on the weekend?
SANJAY
SANJAY
if not, we'll have to play Wednesday+
iAruban
iAruban
id prefer to play wednesday in that case. i have to work all day saturday and sunday
SANJAY
SANJAY
mmmk
SANJAY
SANJAY
change of plans, I can play today