Smogon Forums

Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
hey man, I'm studying abroad in Germany so I'm 7 hours ahead of you. 6 is kinda late during the week (1 am for me), so would you be able to do earlier at all?
Crusader907
Crusader907
Well, sunday's opened up for me after 1oclock (8 oclock your time) can that fit? The first round has to be played by the following day
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
hm, is there any way you can do a bit earlier either Thurs, Fri, or Sat? Like maybe 3-4 pm your time any of those days?
Crusader907
Crusader907
My schedule has open up on friday ( I am in marching band thursday starts a 3pm-6pm my time schedule instead of a 7:30 am to 5pm schedule)I can play at 2 latest as I have to leave at 2:50 and I don't want to risk taking too long. Does that sound workable?
Crusader907
Crusader907
Note: this applies to thursday at 2 as well
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
yeah, let's shoot for thursday at 2 pm your time (9 pm mine) and if not then we can try friday after 6 pm yours
Crusader907
Crusader907
Alright, I'll be on showdown then, I'll message you at 1:50 and will update you if anything changes
Crusader907
Crusader907
Your time 8:50
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
sounds good man
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
hey dude, just posting to let you know that I'm also free to play today at 2 pm your time instead of tmrw if you'd rather do that
Crusader907
Crusader907
Hey DownAbove, due to a family event, I'm going to have to drop out of the tournament. I've asked EV general for a sub with a potential mega reroll and/or an extension period. I'm sorry for typing this so soon to the match time we scheduled, but I can't make it, I hope you understand, glhf
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
did ev reply? I'd prefer no mega reroll, but I also haven't heard back at all so I'm wondering if you have