idiotfrommars
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we play for lc ssnl r2, im pst when do u wanna play
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Lets play this weekend. I'm free both days, but don't want to play super late at night. Would 3pm for me noon for you on Saturday or Sunday work?
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    sure i can do saturday at that time
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    I'm on showdown as HODOR whenever you are ready.
    Lc tour im -3 and would rather play on weekdays during the night, when can you?
    czim
    czim
    Ok im home, turning the pc on. Dont you wanna play on main?
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Any specific reason to do main instead? Figured thats what it is meant for.
    czim
    czim
    Not rly i just dont get smogtours for unnoficial ones lol
    yo we are paired for gsc gmt+1, i will on ps main all night and probably some hours tomorrow too
    hello we play for ost. Im GMT +0. I'm free every Saturday between 11am to 8pm. When do you want to play?
    jyai
    jyai
    that's 6pm for me right? That should be fine. I'm gonna be on smogtours with username Jyai
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Sorry I had something come up. Could you do the following Saturday at that time instead?
    jyai
    jyai
    sure
    Matched for GSC round 2, I am GMT+1 and have pretty good availability in the evenings and weekend.
    Hey, we have to play for bw ( I only now noticed 6 days after sending this post that I wrote rby cup instead of bw) cup. I'm +2 and I'm free basically this entire week, so give me a decent time and I'll roll with it.
    We're paired up for ADV CUP. I'm GMT +1 and can play on most days around 5pm-12am. When would you like to play?
    hey mate, were matched for dpp cup lol. im gmt+10 and free thursday-sunday mornings
    You're on the old generations council, right? By any chance, can you guys redo the GSC OU banlist so the bans are based what's really broken instead of simply what's legendary (like Ho-Oh) or mythical? (after all relevant tournaments have finished, of course)
    SPL, gmt +1 here
    cant play sunday and my availability is p bad on saturday as well
    choolio
    choolio
    lets aim for thursday then, 6pm -5 if thats fine with you (since im not sure if you are immedeatly free at 5pm too if you are 5pm works too for me)
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Sounds good. I get out of work at 5 so I'll let you know when I get home.
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    I'm home
    Hey, we play for superstars. I am GMT-4 and can play during weekday evenings and weekend days, let me know what works best!
    NUPL on Sunday? I'm PST (gmt-7).
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    I want to say it would probably be sometime around 7 pm after game of thrones.
    Honko
    Honko
    I can't play at 7 but I should be available at 8:30. We'll see if the game matters at that point.
    Honko
    Honko
    I'm here if you can play. The game doesn't matter for my team but I think it might for yours, not sure.
    you said you were flexible with times today but you never responded when you could get it done so idk man. it's past 1 so i'm gonna sleep now, if you still wanna get that nu open series done, please tell me asap when you can play so we can schedule it (keep extension deadline in mind)
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Sorry kiyo dragged me to a fucking amusement park. Want to play tomorrow at 930 am -7?
    termi
    termi
    perhaps, a little earlier or an hour later would probably work better tho
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Hour later then. Sorry for being a pain in the ass to schedule with.
    Paired for the all gens tournament; I'm gmt-5. I'll be free this weekend pretty much anytime after 1 pm, but if you need to play at another time just let me know and we can work something out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…