Bouki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ubers ssnl, im -4. I would prefer sunday or later on in the day saturday
    Bouki
    Bouki
    sunday is Ok but i'm gmt +2 so i could play till 10 pm my time ( mean 4pm your time ) and before it's possible too
    Mono lc when play I can't play Saturday. Tomorrow I can after 1pm or Sunday after 5pm my time (gmt-4)
    Bouki
    Bouki
    so i cant' play tomorrow , but saturday and sunday i could. but 5 pm could be difficult for me ( i'm gmt +2) 4pm of your gmt could be better it will be 10 pm for me
    Scholar
    Scholar
    I have a game at 4pm for mpl ig I put in an extension.
    Bouki
    Bouki
    No it's ok I give you the win , just bored to schedule a third time in two round with gmt-35. Good luck for the next round
    When play for Ubers Winter seasonals? Im gtm+1 and Free on the weekend
    Bouki
    Bouki
    let's play before 9.30Pm please or if not i will ask an extension. waiting on ps actually
    Santu
    Santu
    today I can't can we ask an extensions?
    Bouki
    Bouki
    Yeah no problem for me
    Hello, im playing u for lc seasonal. Im gmt +1 and can play from 12am-9pm my time on saturday. Can u do saturday in that time period?
    Bouki
    Bouki
    13 pm to 17 pm gmt +2 can be cool for me.
    You can choose between this period
    Simbo
    Simbo
    13pm your time is 12 my time, is that ok?
    Bouki
    Bouki
    Yeah. See you tomorrow
    Paired for Ubers ssnl r2. gmt +6, when can u play
    Bouki
    Bouki
    Saturday gmt+2 at 2pm seems good
    ckw
    ckw
    Sorry, couldn't happen since Ibwas travelling. How's Tuesday 2pm GMT+2?
    Bouki
    Bouki
    Yeah it s ok. Sorry for call activity but you havent give me news and I have just wait one hour without explications. So see you twesday. Have a good day
    Hi we gotta play for ubers ssnl. Gmt +5. Suggest a time?
    Bouki
    Bouki
    Give you the win, i have a very important tour to prepare and I will be on holiday soon and can"t play during twelve day after so anyway seasonal is over for me
    Hurricane69
    oh good luck man and thanks !
    Hello, we have to play for Ubers Spring Seasonal. I'm GMT -5, and I can play today, Tuesday or next weekend.
    Ed
    Ed
    Alright
    Bouki
    Bouki
    What do you think about 12 am to 2PM of your gmt tomorrow?
    It will be 7pm to 9pm for me.
    Ed
    Ed
    I'm fine with that
    oh bouki!!
    how's going friend :)
    Bouki
    Bouki
    Hey empo. i'm fine , i started circuits tournaments and actually i'm qualify for the r4 ssnl in lc. I don't have try Ou7g yet maybe soon i hope. I hope you are fine too. Give me some news
    Empo
    Empo
    haha yeah im into lc seasonal round 4 as well and yeah im trying to have fun with this game as more as possible joining circuits as well :)
    Bouki
    Bouki
    Yeah i saw i looked all your matchs. and you played pretty well for a Ou player :)
    Lc seasonal, gmt+3 and this week i can only play on the weekend, lmk what works
    Bouki
    Bouki
    hey , i'm Gmt+1. weekend will work for me. we should try maybe fryday to schedule the hours we can battle. have a good day
    o we have to play for ru team tour - when fite :o (gmt -5 available whenever)
    Hey, we're paired up in the Monotype Seasonal. I'm GMT -5 and I saw you're GMT +2, so would Sunday work? I should be available on Sunday starting at 4pm your time until late evening. Let me know what time works best for you.
    Acast
    Acast
    Sorry but I just remembered I have something going on all day on Sunday, so that won't work anymore. Monday at the same times would work though. Let me know
    Mono Seasonal, GMT - 8, available Saturday and Sunday.
    Hit me up when you're able to play on those days
    Bouki
    Bouki
    hello i'am on gmt2 (europe)
    i am available to play too
    tell me when we can
    Hi we're opps for pu seasonal, i'm gmt -8 when would you like to play?
    shartruce
    shartruce
    hi, in case you didn't see the first post, i can play tonight, tomorrow night or sun night
    Bouki
    Bouki
    hello
    sorry
    i' am on gmt2
    i am available to play this week end if you want
    shartruce
    shartruce
    ugh well i can't play today and i'll be gone all day on sat, so I can only play like my sunday night/your monday morning, or get an extension during the week
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…