Akir
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi friend! we're playing for PU open this week, curious what times work for you ? My timezone is CST.

I'll be good for Friday evening or Saturday afternoon/evening.
    Akir
    Akir
    saturday would be a bit tough for me, so friday is best :O im also CST so what times work for you? im free after 7
    Has Tattoos
    Has Tattoos
    Tomorrow after 7pm works for me as well. Lets try for 8pm?
    In for iphone.
    Akir
    Akir
    We are sorry, but this offer is out of stock! May I interest you in a decorative glass cup instead?We thank you for your continued support! :)

-Cassandra, Public Relations Manager, Akir Inc.
    kay
    kay
    How decorative are we talking here? Me and my knitting club I hold every other Tuesday have very high standards for decorative cups and utensils, so it has to be up to par with the group's standards.
    Free iphone5? Could I possibly trade that in for an IPod?
    Akir
    Akir
    We are sorry, but this offer is only for the new iPhone 5! We thank you for your continued support! :)

-Cassandra, Public Relations Manager, Akir Inc.
    hi ekir, do i get a free iphone 5?
    Akir
    Akir
    We are sorry, but this offer is only for new followers. We thank you for your continued support! :)

-Cassandra, Public Relations Manager, Akir Irc.
    TJ
    TJ
    I would like to speak to your manager for this false advertisement and unprofessionalism

-Cassandra, Public Relations Manager, TJ Irc.
    yo we gotta fight for not PU open. i'm edt (gmt -4). what times are good for you?
    Akir
    Akir
    9pm tomorrow is very doable. i will c u then!
    Andy Snype
    Yo I hate to push back again but idt I'll be home in time at 9. Not sure when I'll be back tonight but most of the day tomorrow should be good for me if you're okay with that.
    Akir
    Akir
    have already asked for an extension, so we are cleared for tomorrow at the same time!
    Hello, we're paired up for the Mewbers minitour. I'm gmt-5 and can battle tonight or tomorrow night, or Sunday. What works for you?
    Akir
    Akir
    Sunday works the best for me. I'm also gmt -5 and the afternoon would be best for me. Do you have any specific times?
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    How about 5pm?
    Akir
    Akir
    that works, ill c u then
    Im almost certain i will need an extension next week, if you could give me an extension for the same amount of time as you did Oglemi this week that would be fantastic
    when play for PSPL GMT +6, ready whenever u are
    Akir
    Akir
    the weekend would most likely be the best for me, but i might sub myself out this week. ill keep u updated but im gmt -5
    feen
    feen
    ok
    feen
    feen
    ok
    Sorry for being late to post, but since I'm supposed to be your RU opponent this week for PSPL and I got free time rn, I might as well start trying to schedule our battle. I'll basically be free every weekday from Noon till 3 PM except tomorrow where it'll be 1 PM till 3 PM, and every night (including weekends) from 10 PM to 1 AM my time (GMT -7).
    Akir
    Akir
    the best day that i can play would be either late saturday or some time sunday. im GMT -5 so ill try to catch u during ur night shift
    BW PU when i'm EST
    Akir
    Akir
    sorry for the late response, but my week has been very busy and looks to remain that way. Does saturday work for you? afternoon/evening would be perfect. also im cst
    Hi I was just browsing the the pu old gens hub and was curious how you came to form adv pu? If it was meant to follow the same logic as the formation of adv nu, then diglett, graveller, and possibly others don't follow suit because it's tiered by viability as opposed to usage. If I'm wrong and missed something, sorry, cause I really only browsed the thread lol
    Akir
    Akir
    thanks for the info!
    Disjunction
    Disjunction
    np :) if you end up going the route of viability tiering lmk and I can round up some adv nu players to help you with the tier list
    Akir
    Akir
    any help that you can provide would be appreciated! after talking to others about it, we have decided that adv pu will follow form and go with that system
    Nice badge :]
    Akir
    Akir
    punctual as always, why thank u kay
    kay
    kay
    Saved the best for last is all
    i liked ladybug better :C
    Akir
    Akir
    the ladybug was definitely flashier, i will admit, but this one isnt bad either
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…