bdov
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when would you like to play for BH ssnl? I am GMT+0 free evenings and nights
    willdbeast
    willdbeast
    It's no problem, thanks for actually saying that rather than just waiting like some people would
    Chloe
    Chloe
    omg u dodged a bullet here will, you would've lost easily
    willdbeast
    willdbeast
    why else do you think I payed them to drop it?
    We're matched up for 1v1 Spring Seasonals, do you have a time you can play? I'm UTC -5 and my schedule is mostly fluid, I should be able to play if its not after 10 pm or before 6 am my time
    bdov
    bdov
    maybe. depends on which day. i can most likely play at like 2pm my time on monday-wednesday.
    Almighty Meloetta
    Almighty Meloetta
    That should work :) 2 pm/4 pm your time/my time on Tuesday then?
    bdov
    bdov
    alright perfect
    Can you play for bh ssnls on Friday anytime I'm gmt -5 in case you forgot
    bdov
    bdov
    yeah i can do that
    just letting u know that i might be a tiny bit late. my family decided that we're going out to eat an hour before the time we're scheduled to play for ru ssnl. idk exactly when i'll be back, but just thought i'd let u know in case i'm late.
    eifo
    eifo
    ok i'm back now. ready whenever u are.
    hi, we are paired in the Ubers Seasonal. I am GMT-4 and am only available at 10:30 pm every day. If you cant at that time, suggest one and I tell you if I can.
    GunGunJ
    GunGunJ
    On sunday I've agreed with someone else, however we can play before/after that (like 5-8 pm)
    bdov
    bdov
    i can do that im pretty sure. 5pm your time on sunday?
    GunGunJ
    GunGunJ
    yeah, around that time.
    did u and hot n cold contact?
    bdov
    bdov
    yeah, his internets been down for days. he only managed to send me a few messages about scheduling. we tried to do it today but his internet shut down again. he said he might be able to play in a few days but if not then i should take the win.
    Hey, AAA Open, Gmt +5:30
    can play after 11pm on weekdays and anytime on weekends
    bdov
    bdov
    MST, just clarifying for activity purposes that we will play friday at this same time.
    when can u play for AAA open? -6
    bdov
    bdov
    I’m available pretty much everyday this week from about 12PM to 8PM MST
    MZ
    MZ
    sunday 12pm ur time?
    bdov
    bdov
    yeah, that works, but if we're both on and you'd like to play earlier im open to that as well. but sunday at 12 works
    We are paired for ag open round 2 I am free today Wednesday Friday weekend. I'm in gmt -5
    bdov
    bdov
    im free right now if you are. Seeing as you just posted on my profile, if you would like to play.
    bdov
    bdov
    but if not im free each day from about 12AM through 8PM MST.
    JackedBomber
    JackedBomber
    im free right now if you wanna play
    Paired for Scrabble Tour R1. When can you play? GMT+9 and I'm usually free on weekdays noon~early afternoon and on late evenings (Sunday is fine this week too)
    We play for the pu seasonal. Im gmt +1 and like to play on the weekend if possible.
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Srry had something coming up. 30 min ok?
    bdov
    bdov
    sorry, i didnt see you :/ send me a message when ur ready ig. ill be on pretty much the rest of the day
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Hi im ready, waiting on the main server.
    LC seasonal when? gmt+1
    bdov
    bdov
    i can do it basically all this week, just let me know a time that works for you
    Alore
    Alore
    i see you enough, we should be fine
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…