ninjadog
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We play for Botman R2. Best time for me is 9pm - 1am GMT
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    GMT+11, 12pm-3am my time is good, 1am your time would work best.
    DKM
    DKM
    Ok. I should see you then on any day
    hi, scrabblemons r3, i can play at most any time, just tell me what works for you, I'm cet
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    GMT+ 11, 12pm-2am my time, wanna try for like 11pm Tuesday night my time which I believe would be 1pm for you
    Elyna
    that sounds good to me, can't wait!
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    On main now and I'll stay on for 2-3 hours or so before sleeping, sorry for being kinda late but looks like you haven't been online anyway.
    when we playin' for soundcloud rappers TOUR

gonna crush ur sorry ass
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    haha u wish lil ninj is wiping the floor with u
    Tlt battle we were scheduled to ply friday 7 pm my time gmt+5.5 . Can we do it same time on saturday?? I wont be able to play today as busy schedule. Lemme know
    Pradhaaan
    Sunday works as well
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    If you see me on PS tomorrow night we can play then, if not we'll play 7pm your time Sunday.
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    yeah I'm heading out tonight, we'll play 7pm tomorrow your time
    Do you identify as the guy in your profile gif
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Yeah, there is no pretense here. I happen to be genuinely self-absorbed and deeply shallow.
    Alexender
    Alexender
    thought so
    hey, when do you wanna play for tlt, i work from 2-10pm till friday (gmt+1)
    neomon
    neomon
    good shout, I'll be dropping lc

if 12 pm is midday, yes that should work! i always mix up 12pm and am tho lol
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    yeah midday lol, I'll drop DOU next
    neomon
    neomon
    i shall drop ubers then

that leave ou uu and ru, looking forward
    We have to play for DPP Grand Slam; I am in EDT (UTC-4) and can play from 4-8 PM on weekdays and most of the time on weekends. When do you want to play?
    Nu gmt+1 I'm free today
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    GMT+11, just home and it's like 2:30am, can we play tomorrow? I'll be free all day my time apart from like 7:30-9pm my time.
    Matame
    aight that should work
    Hi, serebii pros tour, when can you play?
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    hey, ill be in the serebii role play chatroom as sexyslugma just hit me up whenever!!
    Clouds
    Clouds
    cool! PrettyPrimarina
    Oh yea i posted on your profile mate but it was tagged wrong or something right, so yea am gmt +2 can play anytime. Ill add you on discord
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Yeah, I'm Ninja#8225 on discord
    Hey, we're paired for PSPL Week 2, when do you want to play? I'm GMT-4, so I know time zones aren't great, but I should be fairly flexible starting Thursday.

PS You have a fantastic avatar
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Yeah sounds good
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    Can we push this an hour earlier? One of my friends just decided to throw himself a birthday party last-minute and I want to avoid being too late. If a full hour earlier doesn't work, I'll be on and idling in Doubles/LC from 11am your time until our previously planned game time.
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    I've got an interview type thing on at 9:30am my time tomorrow, I should be home by 12pm though so that sounds fine, if I'm not back by then I can do the same time the next day.
    eyyyy, we got eachother Rigged R1, GMT +1, when you wanna play?
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Ay nice haha, I gotta make a team so does some time around 1:30pm your time Sunday work? (10:30pm mine)
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    or anywhere around that time any other (except today) day works too.
    Alore
    Alore
    Yeah that sounds good, I don't have a team either so works out, see you then
    Hey man. We have to play for R3 of the LC Trigger Warning Tour. Just wanted to let you know I'm probably going to be very busy this week, and will most likely have to request for an extension. That alright with you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…