HANTSUKI
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Quando pode pelo lc ssnl? Tô disponível o dia todo hoje e amanhã
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    amanhã depois que eu jogar pelo Snake (que vai ser 16h se não tiver atrasos)
    Omaha R2. I'm GMT+9 and I'll be available from 12pm until late on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. When can you play?
    Yo, we have to play for RU Swiss. I see you have a game sheduled Thursday 5 pm your time. We could play before or after that if that suits you.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    prolly schedule for after that because I'm not sure if I'll be here before, but it works yeah
    Casparov
    Casparov
    Cool see you then
    Hello, when can you play for dpp ubers cup? I'm GMT +2 and my best days are likely thursday and next monday. If you have any other preferences let me know and I'll be as flexible as possible
    hi, when could u play adv ubers cup?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    can you play at monday/tuesday/weds at gmt-3 5pm onwards? I'm kinda busy this weekend
    Naian Dach
    Naian Dach
    oh i forgot answering this, tomorrow should work, but i cant play at that hour, how does 8pm gmt-3 or later work for you?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    it works
    sup we need to play for SM team tour NU, GMT +3 here, lemme know when you are free. CKW#6353. I'm usually on discord so we can plan a schedule there if that's better.
    Hey, man. We're paired for Snake. I'm EDT (GMT -4) and mostly free during the weekdays. Unfort I work weekends so can only play at specific hours. Monday/Wednesday I'd be free between noon and 3PM, as well as after ~9PM. Tues/Thurs I'll be free after ~6 and Friday after ~4:30. Sat/Sun im pretty much only free to play at 1PM as well as around midnight. Let me know what works.
    hey, when do you want to play for the sm team tour ? i'm gmt+2, available every day from 11 am to 10 pm.
    When play DPP ubers cup R2? GMT -5 here
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    let's do it tomorrow then
    Huston
    Huston
    Ok
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    hey, I'll not be checking the forums but you can find me on smogtours discord anytime. Just drop me a message there and I'll play (if I do not answer, I'll be having dinner and will be back soon)
    hey, when would you be free to play for SSD? i am gmt-4, mon-fri i get home at around 7PM. mon-thurs i can stay up until about 11PM on smogon, on Friday i can do a bit later. i cant play this saturday or sunday most likely at all, not sure about next weekend, but during the week is definitely better for me.
    smogon omoha, GMT+1, mostly free weekends/evenings
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    any day at gmt-3 5~6pm onwards, cannot play on sunday
    when can you play for the all-gen randbats tournament? i'm gmt+1 and am free in the evening my time and all weekend
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    can you do it at your 9pm tomorrow/thursday/friday?
    autumn
    autumn
    i can do thursday or friday
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    okay, let's try on thursday first then
    Hello we gotta play for LC ssnl , when are you free?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    thursday onwards at gmt-3 afternoons/eves is fine
    Lycans
    Lycans
    Ok, see you then.
    Lycans
    Lycans
    i'm on st now btw
    We're up for You're not my type tour. I'm +10. When do you want to play?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    can you do it in like the next hours? I'm GMT-3 and this is prolly the last day I'll be available at insane times and our timezones are really bad lol

This weekend I have a wedding to go so it'll be kinda bad to schedule for the weekend and in the other days I'll be available during GMT-3 afternoons/eves prolly. If those are not bad for you so we can do it another time oo
    Avaricity
    Avaricity
    I can play now if you want. On the regular server?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…