Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we're paired to play Battle city Semifinals when could we play? gmt -4
    Ming549
    hey man, I'm GMT -4 as well and can normally do after 4:00-4:30ish on weekdays but I'm gonna be pretty swamped this week so it might be harder scheduling, I can do pretty much anytime on the weekend tho
    yo im on tours for bc playoffs
    Ming549
    oh sup I can play later on tonight if thats cool with you, or we could try to organize a time during the week, i'm GMT -4 and can do after 3:00 most days
    teal6
    teal6
    ah later tonight would be best, thanks man
    we have to battle for BL mons matter, I am GMT + 2, when can you play?
    Brancus
    Brancus
    I can play saturday around 1 pm my time?
    Ming549
    uhh that time is a little shaky but as of right now I can make it, if anything sunday would be better at this time for me, but again I think i should be able to make it
    Brancus
    Brancus
    I'm on showdown as Brancus, just pm me there and I'll answer when I see your message :p
    rofl again against you >.> for the sweet 16, when do u can play ? i'm gmt+2
    Ming549
    stop getting me rip I have to lose eventually lmao same thing for me man gmt -4 can play after 3:30ish my time blah blah blah weekends anytime really ye
    Mindnight
    Mindnight
    ok so, sunday u can?
    Ming549
    yup that sounds good cya then man
    hey when do u wanna play for sweet 16 i wanna get this done asap since i'm leaving for a business trip on saturday and won't have reliable wifi for a week, i'm gmt+2 and free in the afternoons
    Ming549
    sup dude, i'm GMT -4 and have tomorrow off so that would be perfect, do you think you could do tomorrow at like 4:00 pm ur time?
    sergey
    sure, i'll be on smogtours
    pls bless ou vr with a post of urs
    Ming549
    lol you flatter me, this sus is the first time I've really expressed an opinion on something, glad to hear its well received n_n
    Hey, we need to play for CAPTT, when's good for you? I'm GMT+1 and free until Thursday and at the weekend :)
    Ming549
    Sup man, I'm GMT -4 and I will be most free around 3:30 pm my time, so 7:30ish your time, with that in mind how does thursday thursday 3:30 my time sound?
    Kyubics
    Kyubics
    Could we make it Wednesday at that time? I'm not free on Thursday or Friday sorry (also isn't it 8:30 my time :p )
    Ming549
    u see I have a 2nd grade edumacation so idk how to math lel, yeah sure wednesday would be fine
    Hey, we're paired for LC open r4. I'm GMT-4, available all evenings after 7 PM except Thursday. Early mornings work too if you'd rather do that. When would you like to battle?
    Ming549
    omg Spark :o I didnt think we'd have to play till CAPtt lol, im most free to play on weekends, so if that works for you I'd prefer to play then, I am GMT -4 as well
    yo u free any time today? i'm out from the 13th-20th so it would be best for me to do today. btw i'm gmt-4
    Ming549
    altight ill be on ps main under this name just pm when ready, if i dont respond I might be at lunch lol, dw I'll be back in 15-20ish minutes
    lightning1870
    k. i might be doing the same lol
    Ming549
    alright dude back from lunch just will be chilling on main
    chall when ready
    Hey, we are pairing for Ubers Open, i'm gmt -3
    Ming549
    im most free on Sunday's so lets say like... 6:00 my time? or 7:00 your time, does that sound ok with you?
    oh95
    oh95
    yeah is fine
    Ming549
    ok dude, just in case ur on early, I'll be on ps under Ming549, just pm when ready, ik im early but juts in case
    lc open round 2, im gonna be away from tomorrow night until about sunday so if we could play today or tomorrow that'd be great! (gmt-4)
    Ming549
    uhh yeah things look dicey for me tomorrow, my schedule is looking weird, I think i might be able to play around 1ish pm to 3ish pm does that work?
    ABR
    ABR
    thanks for the consideration but you can actually have the win, gl in the rest
    Ming549
    alright dude, i feel a little bad for this but thanks man!
    Hey, when can you play for filling the gen cap tour? I'm gmt+2 and can play any reasonable time!
    Ming549
    yeah thanks for the slight wait man, I'm free, so we can play then!
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    I'm already online on main and smogtours so just chall me when you are ready
    Ming549
    oh smogtours? ok I've been chilling on main lol
    hey man we're pairings for r2 of ost,when you can play?I'm gmt +1, if you can i'm free monday at 10 pm my gmt
    Ming549
    oh damn sorry man didnt see this till now, if you're open now we can play, i'll be on for a little while maybe an hour or two from when i make this post
    Ming549
    dude u here?
    Ming549
    i'll be on for a little while longer, maybe half an hour from now, then i have to go afk for an hour or two, if you can make the time give me a shout otherwise we can try for sometime this week, im pretty free so it shouldn't be an issue if we have to
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…