MrAldo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• About fucking time! Congrats Mr Aldo! You should get a name change now to Dr Aldo imo
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    But Im not a Doctor! Thanks tho, appreciate it.
    hi, when for uupl? gmt +1 available most my evenings
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    mmm, yeah thats super rough considering it is 4 am to 7 am my time, ugh. Man, and I cant delay the irl stuff either and it will take quite some time. Fuck, super sorry for that :/ will keep you posted if anything changes.
    Bomber.
    Bomber.
    dont worry. stuff irl have priority on a stupid game. i asked for a sub if you cant do this
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Thanks, means a lot. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
    Hi, we are paired for the BW Cup, I'm GMT+2. Please, can you tell me when you're available?
    oh, didn't notice it was you. anyway, we play for ORAS OU Cup round two. my timezone is GMT+2 (on Sunday GMT+3). when do you want to play?
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    mmm, can you do Tomorrow like around 2 pm my time? Im UCT -5
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    lets shoot for it, ill let you know if it wont work
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i am ready to play whenever you are, hmu here or on escavaliers discord
    hi i know we'd say we'd catch each other on disc but havent seen u around so, oras cup when, gmt+0, im free monday and today
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Because Ive been pretty busy with some other things so I apologize for that. Monday works for me, any time in particular that works for you?
    banks
    banks
    monday 6pm - 10pm gmt+0?
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Sounds good. Lets bring some wild stuff. Until then!
    Daddy Aldo we need to play for RU ssnls :3 GMT+1
    BelmontGabriel
    BelmontGabriel
    Okay so i called my Isp because the internet didnt work. They told me it would be fixed by tomorrow midnight si it would be nice if we could get an extension until wednesday or so
    BelmontGabriel
    BelmontGabriel
    Alright, apparently my isp worked on my problem even though they stated differently. My Internet works (as of now) so we should be able to play 10 PM :)
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Ok, if you have any issues again we can get a extension no problem.
    When can you play for the RU ssnl? I could play on every day but not sure if I'll be available on weekends
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    What timezone are you? Im UCT -5 but I generally can find you easily on the RU room so playing during the week shouldnt be an issue for me.
    Natan
    Natan
    I'm -2, just lmk when you'd like better to play and I try to go for that time, I probably won't have any problems this week
    we're paired for ru ssnl, when can you play?
    Im pretty much free till the deadline date, give me a time and i'll most likely come on. im gmt +5;30 and arushii on ps (im usually online in AG room so if you can try to be around there it would be easier)
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    so it would be like 10 or 11pm my time tomorrow which would be 8:30 am to 9:30 am your time on Monday? That can work. Tell me if I got the conversion right to seal the deal.
    pichus
    pichus
    ok i'll be online 8:30 to 9:30 tomorrow (its sunday already so tomorrow is monday)
    see you then
    pichus
    pichus
    oops i'll have classes at the time
    you take win
    Ru seeded when? -4
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Tomorrow. Im -5 so any time can work for me after 12 pm my time. What works for you?
    Luthier
    Luthier
    i have practice till 1 pm. Maybe like 2 pm or something my time
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Sounds good
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…