Eseque
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we're paired for RoA Olympics, DPP LC, GMT -3 here
    When can you play?
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Hi, I'm so sorry, I wasn't available yesterday all day long and forget to write here. Tomorrow 3 PM is perfect if you can't play today. Sorry again for make you wait yesterday :(
    Eseque
    Eseque
    All good! I’ll be on main and smogtours at 3 PM my time (EDT/UTC-4) today.
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Hi! I'll be online in about 10 minutes
    When do you want to play for GSC Legendless? I'm available on these times:

Thursday (9th) | Sunday | Monday: 13:00-19:30 (GMT -2)
    Friday | Saturday: 13:00-22:30 (GMT -2)
    Thursday (16th): 13:00-17:00 (GMT -2)

I'd like to avoid playing after November 13th because next week i could get occupied with an important exam (the sooner the better); let me know which of these times works best for you
    Hi, we're paired for RoA Olympics in DPP UU. When do you wanna play ? I'm GMT +2 and free this week Friday between 4 and 7 PM and Sunday, or sometimes next week.
    Eseque
    Eseque
    Let's play at 7 PM your time on Saturday.
    When play for DPP NU? I'm GMT +1, can play after 5pm on weekdays and all day weekends
    Eseque
    Eseque
    I am in EDT (UTC-4) and can play from 4-8 PM on weekdays and most of the time on weekends. When do you want to play?
    HSOWA
    HSOWA
    Friday night 10pm my time?
    Eseque
    Eseque
    That should work for me.
    Hey, we play for Roa olympics dpp uu. Gmt -6, I’m free most weekdays after about 5 pm, and I’m also free for most of Saturday and Sunday. Let me know when you can play.
    ProfessorMasterChief
    ProfessorMasterChief
    Well my evenings are clear, as is the entirety of Saturday and Sunday, so just give me a time that works for you. I’m kind of busy tonight, but I might be able to squeeze our games in if I’m lucky, but I can’t promise anything tonight
    Eseque
    Eseque
    Saturday 11 AM my time?
    ProfessorMasterChief
    ProfessorMasterChief
    Yeah that works
    im edt. do you wanna do dpp sometime today? im probably gonna be available after 6, but i will keep you updated as you wish.
    Eseque
    Eseque
    I am in EDT (UTC-4) and can play from 4-8 PM on weekdays and most of the time on weekends. When do you want to play?
    steelskitty
    steelskitty
    tonight after i finish my bw games at 6:30?
    Eseque
    Eseque
    That works for me!
    Hey, when play for dou ssnl?
    Bongi
    Bongi
    Nah Sunday is prob the worst day
    Bongi
    Bongi
    I can do tomorrow
    Eseque
    Eseque
    I cannot play today or tomorrow. I can play most of the time on this Sunday and 4-8 on weekdays (my time zone). When do you want to play?
    Ubers ssnl im est when fite
    Eseque
    Eseque
    That works for me.
    Eseque
    Eseque
    That didn't work. When do you want to play? As a reminder, I can play most of the time on weekends and anywhere from 4-8 pm on weekdays (We have until Tuesday to get the game done.).
    Mr. Miner
    Mr. Miner
    Just take the w fam, I'm just not available for a long period sry
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…