Shadestep
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• hi can you play this wk for the bw cup ?
    Reymedy
    Reymedy
    wasn't here yesterday, tell me a time in the week, and i'll adapt (i dont check smogon too often so at least a day from now)
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    I really have no times that I can be sure that I’ll be online on, so unless we find eachother during smogtours you can have the win, sorry
    Reymedy
    Reymedy
    Uh, well let me know if that changes, else yea, hmu during STs
    Hey man I just wanted to get in touch with you about the results of the Round 2 losers bracket. My opponent did not appear at the scheduled time and never made an attempt to reschedule. I claimed activity on the Round 2 forum but I have not received any updates as of yet.
    TheJFrenzy1
    TheJFrenzy1
    Cheers man :]
    TheJFrenzy1
    TheJFrenzy1
    Just wondering what the deadline was for my extension match between myself and Cloud9, I tried to schedule with him but he didn't turn up and has yet to respond to anything.
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    Today. i’ll update it early tomorrow (gmt +1) so you have until then
    Yo, didn’t see that you wanted us to claim act in the thread (just kinda assumed you’d check wall posts) my dude missed our scheduled time and didn’t make an effort to get in contact with me after to reschedule
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    actually i can't find anywhere where you actually said that, so im really not sure why i wasn't granted an activity win. if you could get back to me at some point today that'd be nice, if im allowed the win I have a busy weekend and would like to schedule with tsr asap
    black and white (two) underused, Greenwich mean time plus two, when do you wanna play? not today not Wednesday
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    and if we don't get the series done by Friday night then we have proper scheduling for the weekend
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    hmm im always in the NU room but im not voiced there so im at the bottom of the userlist. I used to be in tru / tug but since the server reset i haven't been voiced there so I can't join there.
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    ya sounds fine
    Not sure if it's too late to reverse it,but count rario didn't responsd since Thursday. Possible to have an ext ? (Keep in mind I got thrown a sub the day before r1 deadline so we have had less time to schedule)
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    that’s fine, sorry I missed this message earlier
    Sam I Yam
    The match up in OP still incorrect. I can foresee this turnig into a headache. Dropping from tour completely
    When do you wanna do this mwp shit? I can be pretty flexible just let me know in advance and don't make it past 11 pm
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    I’m free tomorrow the entire day too; I’m available for a couple hours today. If tomorrow doesn’t work, Sunday afternoon works fine for me too
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    I bet ur like a 14 y/o teenie who has to give up his laptop to mommy after 11pm to go night night LMAO
    Chras
    Chras
    dude stfu LOL, i just wanna keep this decent sleep schedule, and don't fuck it up again
    Hey, when do you want to play for BW UU Cup? I'm GMT+1, generally available in the evenings during the week, more flexible on the weekend.
    esche
    esche
    I might be out Saturday evening, will update you on that once I know more. Does Sunday or Friday work for you at all?
    esche
    esche
    I'm on PS, hmu there if you wanna play.
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    gimme a sec
    I battled my opponent Sunday morning. I basically deleted my post and let them battle me because I didn't want to take the activity win. Unless I can't excuse 2 misses, then it's w/e.
    yo, we play for mwp usum. i'm gmt-5 and would prefer to play during my nights as well as the weekend.
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    Yo I’m sorry, truck is arriving 15 mins earlier than expected so I have no time to play. I’ll ask Vid about subbing or something
    iLlama
    iLlama
    Ok, sorry that our schedules did not align at all man :/
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    Not your fault alone, we’re both busy people
    ok I guess we should formally schedule. I'm -5 and I'm busy from like 2-11 every week day cause I work 3-11. idk what your weekdays look like but we can try my mornings/early afternoons?
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    hey man, I can play Wednesday after 11 PM your time if that works. I’m GMT +1 and would prefer to play any day besides Saturday. Friday after 5 PM my time also works, and Sunday after noon is Good too
    Hi there. We play for PU Fall Seasonal round five. My timezone is GMT+2. I would prefer to play on Thursday, Friday or Sunday. But what do you prefer? Suggest something!
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    can you only play after 7pm today? That's fine with me, I'll be there; ping me on discord to notify me when you're online. I'll be AFK from around 3 PM onwards today so whenever you can get on, I'll be there
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    yes. i will notify you when i am available today but no promises.
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    Oki! I’m also available tomorrow between 10.30 AM and 1.30 PM if that helps
    Hi I would like to play for pu first blood tour sunday at 12 pm my time (gmt-7) unless you could do anything earlier (about 10am would be ideal too)
    nu playoffs, dropping bw gmt+1, cant play on thursday and Saturday but free otherwise
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    kk cool, your PS name is jeran right?
    Akashi
    Akashi
    yes
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    I saw you hop on and offline just now, but I just saw it too late. Can you hop on within now and an hour? If not, let's play tonight, from around 6 PM onwards
    what will you wear to the party tonight?
    Earth
    Earth
    i think a demon may be following me.
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    yeah, lol, kiddo... keep trying, you edgy sh**ter! Maybe you'll get to step inside MY shoes one day... *laughs* You are PATHETIC, kid, PATHETIC! Let me repeat that.. PATHETIC!
    Paired for top down knock down broski. We can play this weekend?
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    mmmm not sure maybe Sunday somewhere but idk yet. Monday works for me tho, anywhere between 9 AM and 3 PM
    poh
    poh
    forgetting about this tour lol. tell me a day you can play
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    i can play now lemme build a team
  • Loading…
  • Loading…