Brandon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Single and ready to MINGLE

Who would resist the QUEEN
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Hoes that are scared to COMMIT. Not about that hookup lifestyle!!!
    Single and ready to get nervous around anyone that I find attractive.
    Clouds
    Clouds
    jk not a narcissist I promise
    Brandon
    Brandon
    I'm suspicious now
    Clouds
    Clouds
    Please, if anyone has a reason to be a narcissist its you with your beautiful yellow dress, gorgeous earrings, and flowing hair. ;]
    hiii :3 hows college life 2nd year xd
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    ahhhh you get paid as a RA right? :p

and im in paris, and will be there until May! I love France :3 and yeahhh midterms, i have a french exam on Monday and im not sure if im gonna be ready haha. but we have holidays now, and i dont think the french do Halloween ;< and no thanksgiving break eitherrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Yeah, I get paid. I wish I got to study abroad. My dad's probably not gonna let me, so that sucks and whatnot
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    ahh that's sad :(
    omg are you finally getting into competitive???
    Breezy
    Breezy
    (cool pic of camila :3)
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Low key trying to at least not be garbage in NU lol
    hello im here for randbats, when r u available? im gmt -5 and prefer nights
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Or today I mean lol
    Akir
    Akir
    i cant do tonight, i have something to do X.x
    Akir
    Akir
    i may be able to play saturday, or today the 26th, at 9pm my time if u still wanna give it a try
    thoughts on kesha's album?
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Love it tbh. It's got some country aspects to it, and I surprisingly liked them! I guess I'm more so into older country like Willie Nelson and what have you. It's probably one of the top albums of the year. I'm unsure how I compare it to Dua Lipa/Lorde/Lana
    AAAAAAAA LORDE
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Hopefully Melodrama does well
    gaietta
    gaietta
    For what I've heard till now, I don't really like the style of Melodrama. :/ It's kinda different from Pure Heroine and The Love Club.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    I didn't like Melodrama as much as Pure Heroine, but I still thought it was really good.
    gmt+10, when are you free to play for pspl?
    etern
    etern
    would you be free 8:30am on friday, or 7pm-1am on saturday/sunday (your time)
    Brandon
    Brandon
    I can do either of those times on Saturday/Sunday. If you have any other specific time you'd prefer within that range, just let me know!
    etern
    etern
    ok cool, ill be in the NU room during that time saturday/sunday
    Hey hun when we fightin'
    Brandon
    Brandon
    We see each other on showdown all the time, but I would prefer to play this weekend if that's okay. I haven't had the will to teambuild. I'm EST and I know you're from Europe, so we can make it work pretty simply imo.
    Monkey
    Monkey
    Saterday/Sunday from like 9PM - 2AM is when I probably will be online regardless, and you're like 6 hours behind.
    u r the best non-italian italian (does this even make sense lol?)
    Brandon
    Brandon
    It does make sense :p. I don't know how I got this award when I barely know any Italian lol, but thanks xD
    ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▼ ◄ ▲ Sorry, dropped my bag of doritos
    Brandon
    Brandon
    I needed some doritos
    ryyjyywyy
    ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▼ ◄ ▲ have some more
    Brandon
    Brandon
    You're going to make me fat
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…