Heysup
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• alright looks like we're squaring up for back to the future. -5 and I work 3-11 mon-sat. this might be a little rough since ik you got a tight schedule, but I'm willing to play early to do this series cause it'll be tight
    Heysup
    Heysup
    hmm. im -6 i work basically 7-7. tomorrow i may have time in evening about 30 minutes earlier than now.
    Disjunction
    Disjunction
    I can do that. Let's aim for that and get it done
    We're paired for adv uu cup r3. im gmt -5, free on thursday, and the weekend. just let me know what u can do
    RealShady
    RealShady
    I can play on Thursday or Tomorrow at 6:30, along with Friday if necessary
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Ok I'll be on tomorrow Thursday and Friday around that time.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Hey, i don't see you on.
    When fite for exhibition? GMT +0, prefer after 5pm usually. I believe both of our teams are in so lmk if you want to do something fun like bring lc uu teams.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I'm bringing some shit meme but you can bring w.e! I'm GMT -6. I'm basically only free 6:30 am and approximately 11 pm but today is a holiday so maybe we should fite in 2 hours?
    yo, when smogon exhibition? can play today until 4pm gmt+1 or around midnight. alternatively fairly free this weekend so i could prob make a time that suits you
    mael
    mael
    i can get up early to play too, if you're available at like midnight your time
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I will be up but I will also likely be busy midnight my time. Sunday I can probably do midnight if I need to...
    mael
    mael
    when you sent me that pm on stours yday i was already asleep (fell asleep in front of the laptop, it was 2am) and only saw it in the morning, but if you can play that time again today i'd stay up!
    Haven't seen you since uupl last year bro. Hope things have been well in your life. U are really fuckin good at Pokémon btw
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I did not see this till now. Thanks! Hopefully we can hit up uupl
    hello quote tour, im eastern time and would prefer to play on weekends in the evening.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I can play around 6:30 am or 11:30 pm on weekdays and in the morning on weekends. Weekend evenings I'm almost always busy.
    Hey we're playing for r2 of the ADV Grand Slam. When would you like to play? I'm GMT -6 (CST) and can play Wednesday-Thursday from 4pm to 11pm my time, Friday from 4pm to 9pm my time, Saturday 11am to 2:30pm my time, and Sunday from 2pm-7pm my time.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Same Time zones, I can probably play at 6:15 PM and just before 11:00 PM our time tomorrow and thursday.
    Moin brudi, im gonna sub for fakes for adv ou, are u available today?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    yes, let's play now if possible? What's your ps username?
    like how much later?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I wrote my availability on your wall: 6:30 AM, 6:30 PM and 11:30 PM GMT -5. I work in between those times.
    sorry i had to go this morning and read your pms on ps when you were already online, but if the times you said on the weekend should be good for me cause your availability on weekdays is literally my sleep schedule
    i am gmt +1 would like to play around 8 pm my time if its possible
    cant play earlier cuz of school usally
    Heysup
    Heysup
    That's around 2 pm my time I work 7 am -6:30 pm so that won't work. Can you do later?
    adv nu cup, when can you play? I'm gmt +2
    Heysup
    Heysup
    right now? otherwise 6:30 am, 7:00 PM and 11:30 or so PM gmt -5 during weekdays
    Hey, we are paired up for DPP NU cup. Gmt -6, I’m busy today and tomorrow, but I should be available Thursday and Friday after 5 pm, and I’m also available on Saturday before 6 pm and after 10 pm. If none of those times work, then I’m sure I’ll be able to make some time next week work, I just haven’t gotten my work schedule for next week yet. Let me know when you can play
    hey did u feel like u were particularly gunk weak or were u anticipating my use of gunk? hp psy is a cool set but it seemed like u had reasonable measures against gunk anyway so im just curious
    Heysup
    Heysup
    And also I was expecting mareanie.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    interesting. u had fightspam boned and ppl thought the wingull mu was good but i was fearing pursuit honedge, i ought to have used it earlier and went w vulla to clean. ferro trap i didnt expect so wp on that
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Ya I have a tough mu against vull/ferro until i drop that ferro. I don't usually do ridiculous shit in first turns so I went for it. Frankly otherwise I was going to have a really hard time.
    Since you're trying to make this harder; I can play from 7 to 9 PM ur time any weekend day and 8 to 10 any weekday on my time (GMT -3). I would like to suggest Wednesday 6-8PM ur timezone, please answer me as soon as possible. Thanks in advance
    Hey, we gotta play for ssnl. I'm GMT+2 and available late afternoon on Mon-Thu, early afternoon on Fri-Sun, evening on Tue and Thu, and morning on Sat-Sun
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I can do a bit later actually if that works
    Xayah
    Xayah
    Yes a bit later would be nice. I'll find you on discord
    Xayah
    Xayah
    All right I'm ready to go when you are. I'm on main as Xayahh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…