Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We should have user team indexes for the other leagues too :)
    WaterBomb
    I'm not opposed to the idea, but I am not going to update/ maintain them because I don't follow them. If someone else wants to do the work I'll allow the threads.
    Cutefluffysheep
    Cutefluffysheep
    I’d be willing to do it
    fwiw I'm sorry if you found my post in that thread rude, as I really don't have anything against you and don't mean to offend... it's just that I'm quite opinionated on the matter and, well, the stuff I brought up in my post was bothering me and that probably bled into the tone of my post
    WaterBomb
    It's fine. I've never been very adept at debating through text because I don't plan out my format ahead of time. In real life, I start talking and try to work my way through it as I go, gauging people's reactions and questions on the fly and trying to roll with them. This is clearly not a good strategy on the internet, but I'm of course old and stubborn and can't be bothered to change my approach. My post was intended to be how I personally perceive the idea of faith based on my experiences, both my own and of those I have met and interacted with. I'm not a theology scholar, nor am I a scientist. I'm just an average guy with some life experience trying to make sense of all I've seen. Sorry if you felt attacked, that was not my intention either.
    hi waterbomb, congrats on the second kid. hope the lads arent givin you too hard of a time over here lol
    WaterBomb
    thanks vadre! they're not too bad, just energetic so I'm pretty busy. Youngest is almost a year now so time is moving right along!
    hey, just a question regarding smogon FF. i assume newcomers fill slots left in leagues for people who didn't come back from prior years or just general openings at the end, right?
    dumpster fire.... how???
    WaterBomb
    You don't want to know
    Layell
    Layell
    I drew the photo on April 29th, maybe I'm prophetic?
    WaterBomb
    My wife had just finished straightening her hair before leaving for work, and left the straightening iron on the counter to cool. My son grabbed the dangling cord, pulling it off the counter and into the garbage. Some of the paper caught fire for a few moments before I smothered it. Not exactly a dumpster fire, but funny considering your picture haha
    hey man, are you the mod of sporta arena forum? if so, do you know if there will be a smogon march madness group/I can make one to see if there's any interest? I don't want to break any rules or anything, but figured it'd be cool bc this is a hype time for sports and many people follow
    Sorry if I come across as bitter, but losing your whole season when you were the better team for like 75% of the game is a pretty shitty way to go out.
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I think you can beat the Chiefs because they kind of rely on teams to beat themselves. I don't think they can beat the Patriots though and I think a full strength Raiders should be favoured vs the Steelers too (more explosive offense, better defense). Will be interesting to see how much Carr contributed to the Raiders success.
    WaterBomb
    The Raiders would be at home so that helps, and I think they are probably a better team overall so you're right there. Not by much though so I could see Pittsburgh winning that maybe 45 times out of 100. The pats absolutely have our number historically but we can still beat them maybe 25% of the time.
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I agree with both those numbers. Maybe more 60-40 Raiders, but you're pretty much in the ball park as me.
    Yo happy Father's day from one smog on dad to another. Also, I never noticed your location...I used to go to regal all the time down by you lol. I grew up in millstone
    flargananddingle
    flargananddingle
    I guess it was south of 33? I haven't been around there in like 10 years. I was like 5 minutes from great adventure
    WaterBomb
    ah yes that's south of 33. NJ has a bad habit of having multiples of many town names. There's like 4 Monroes, 5 Washingtons, 2 Millstones, etc. haha
    WaterBomb
    Happy (belated) fathers day to you as well though!
    I'd thought about naming that thread the racism is killing me inside, but decided a title like that would be too welcoming to trolls.
    WaterBomb
    >posts thread in firebot
    >worried about it being welcoming to trolls

lol
    OLD GREGG (im back baby)
    OLD GREGG (im back baby)
    just letting it be known im very aware of the way people treat black gorillas and black people differently. there must be equality for all blacks , i say.
    WaterBomb
    hear hear! Preach it brotha
    whats up big lad, hows the new family going?
    WaterBomb
    going great! Going to be adding another come November ;)
    shade
    shade
    bloody hell breeding like rabbits now
    WaterBomb
    well, once the cork is out of the bottle...
    hey man

is there a thread about archery anywhere in sports?
    WaterBomb
    don't think so, but I'd recommend using the search tool to be sure. Also Yelawolf is one of my favorite foreign rappers!
    Josh
    Yeah I couldn't find one, rip. And yeah yela is great, I found him through Eminem but I honestly like him a lot more.
    I still hate your team but y'all put in work this year despite injuries. Let's agree on one thing tho: Bungles have no business perched at the top of the AFCN, so let's take back our rightful places at the top starting next season
    WaterBomb
    I'm all for that. Despise the Ravens and we talk trash to each other but you never see them trying to injure each other or fans throwing garbage like that. Burfict can suck it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…