Hogg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey dude I've been at the hospital and had a small surgery yesterday. I should be back home tomorrow/ later today .

I don't know how doable is for me to post bw uu cup on time, so hopefully someone can cover me. Sorry for the trouble.
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Alright, I have the sign-ups post all ready. I'll post today just to get it out of the way, even though it's a bit early. Hopefully you're back up and running in time to take over for R1, but if not I'll handle it.
    Saria
    Saria
    Quick update

Recovery was much rougher than expected, but I'm doing fine right now and I should be sent back home at some point today. It's likely I'll be able to deal with R1 myself or get someone to help me a bit early on

Completely support the veil decision
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Glad to hear you’re starting to do better but sorry to hear about the rough recovery. Just let me know if there’s anything you need.
    I do not understand why you have been diagnosed as having cheated me
    I used my own PaninoAlProsciutto if you want I can also log in to prove that I am.
    Besides, I have respected the limits of coil and established matches.
    I'm waiting for your answer
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Check PMs.
    StepC
    StepC
    Reply pls.
    StepC
    StepC
    Hogg we solve this thing in peace
    I showed you everything
    Hi, we're paired for Advanced UU Revamped. I'm GMT -5 and can play today or Sunday, as well as Wednesday-Friday afternoons (like 4 PM - 10 PM) this week if you aren't available on the weekend.
    Hogg
    Hogg
    OK, I'm around and will be available for the next hour or so. Otherwise we can try to catch up tomorrow.
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Guess we missed each other. I'm on now and will be available for a couple of hours. Hit me up.
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    I'll be on Smogtours as CherylBush since PS locked me for some reason :/
    hi we are paired for the team tour in lc tier.I am from gmt+8 ,and prefer to play this Saturday 11:30 at noon or the same time on sunday in my time. That should be your 11:30 at night if you are gmt -4 (US east) as i saw in posts below.
    we're matched up for the sm team tournament, when would you like to play? sooner is better. i'm gmt-7 (PST).
    nupl, are you around sat/sun before 5pm ur time?
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Any chance for tomorrow, around the same time? Out with the family at the moment.
    MZ
    MZ
    tomorrow works, might need to be slightly later but is probably fine
    MZ
    MZ
    just hmu on discord when ur ready
    Hey for nupl, i'm gonna be pretty busy this weekend so I would like to play tomorrow sometime if possible. Sunday night is doable but idk which timezone you are
    yo we have to play for nu open im on most nights GMT+11
    BigHairyPenguin
    BigHairyPenguin
    midnight Saturday my time ok?
    Hogg
    Hogg
    I can make that time work (assuming by midnight Saturday you mean 12 AM Sunday your time/9 AM Saturday my time), but that's after deadline. I leave for work during the week at 7:30 AM and get back at around 6 PM GMT -4.
    BigHairyPenguin
    BigHairyPenguin
    ill be on today at around 6pm your time then
    Hey, we have to play LC, what day can you? It makes it easy for me to play the end of weeks since it is the days that I have more free time (gmt -4)
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Same time zone, this weekend is rough but I should have plenty of availability next week.
    -Sora-
    -Sora-
    Can u tell me an exact day? Since I study and work, that way I organize and I take the time to play
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Sorry for being so awol, I know I've been shit at scheduling. I'm free for the next few hours, and also tomorrow afternoon. Let me know if you can make that and we'll make something work.
    should i post in the uu thread if i make vote requirement
    Hogg
    Hogg
    We'll put up an alt identification thread soon.
    when play for RU open? I've got an easy schedule this week so should be free except for today and tomorrow
    marilli
    marilli
    yes both works, we can play saturday morning at like 9am? (i can change that if u want)
    Hogg
    Hogg
    I'm up and around, you still on to play in a little over an hour?
    marilli
    marilli
    hey sry about that im on rn
    Hey when can you play for NUPL? I'm gmt -5, I can play early AM (like around now or a bit earlier) sometimes around 6:30-7 pm, and around 11:30-midnight most weekdays. Weekend is tough.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I can do 6:00-6:45 am my time - I can maybe do 7ish but that's pushing it.
    Hogg
    Hogg
    You're an hour behind me, right? So the earliest you can play is 6 AM your time/7 AM my time?

I have to leave for work by 7:30 AM, so starting at 7 would be cutting it pretty close for me, but I could probably make it work if that's the earliest you can play.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    If I have to I'll wake up at 5:50 but I actually will probably have some time tonight at 7 if you're free. If we run into each other before Friday that would be much preferred to losing more sleep.
    Can you hold a public suspect test without Drought and with Mega Houndoom? I just feel like Mega Houndoom was only broken with Drought.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…