snaga
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man what's up?
    Let me know when can you play.
    :)
    snaga
    snaga
    Play me tomorrow from 9am-10am if you want to play that bad it’s the holidays dude, shit comes up
    blazedbyblaziken
    blazedbyblaziken
    Sorry man nothing personal but I can't play you. You could've atleast told me something instead of being online and doing nothing all the time.
    snaga
    snaga
    I haven’t been online I’ve been out all day LOL I’m on forums when posts are linked
    hey playing for OST, im gmt -4 (east coast time). im a bit busy this week, but still could play sunday. next week i'll be more free. tuesday / wednesday are still no-go, but other weekday evenings and weekends should be relatively free
    marilli
    marilli
    confirming we scheduled around 12:30 pm -4 sat after the RUPL game
    Hey when do you want to play for OST. im gmt and i could play at anytime after 4pm gmt. Please don't choose too late of a time.
    Hey, we play for DOU seasonals, when would be good for you ?
    My timezone´s GMT+1 and I´m usually around at evenings (at around 8pm)
    BW UU Classic, I can do this weekend, when u?
    Kink
    Kink
    hey man, any chance you can do now? If not I'm available tomorrow.
    Kink
    Kink
    Free for some of today, should be good in the evening too.
    snaga
    snaga
    Hey take win I’m really busy my b
    We're matched for DOU seasonals R1. This is my availability:

Mon-Fri: after 5pm (GMT-8)
    Sat-Sun: whenever's good for you (within reason)

Is there a time to play that works well for you?
    GenOne
    GenOne
    Apparently you were looking for me earlier? Just looking to nail down a specific time you're able to play. It'd help if you could suggest one or at least let me know what time zone you're in.
    snaga
    snaga
    i'm -5, i can play at 10am your time tomorrow if that works
    GenOne
    GenOne
    10 am tommorow works for me! cya then
    Hi, when play for RU Seasonal? I'm GMT+1, free on Wednesday and Friday evening during this week, more flexible on the weekend.
    snaga
    snaga
    hey man, my b for missing time, is there anyway you can play tomorrow
    esche
    esche
    We can play now if you like? Or later today although I might not be around anymore, don't know about that yet.
    snaga
    snaga
    I’ll get on now
    hey when do u wanna play for spl? I prefer thursday/friday around 4pm until 11pm my time (gmt-3), sunday might work for me but I'm not 100% sure.
    Zukushiku
    Zukushiku
    oh that's ok, I can't really do sunday because I'll be out like all day but tomorrow is fine
    snaga
    snaga
    I meant I got my laptop fixed and I can play tonight still
    Zukushiku
    Zukushiku
    o lets play tonight then
    Yo, we gatta play for RU seasonal. When are you free? GMT +3 here btw
    snaga
    snaga
    Gimme 15
    snaga
    snaga
    you didnt answer my pm on main, i can do same time tomorrow if rn doesnt work for you
    ckw
    ckw
    Oh so sorry man. I forget to close my tab before leaving. I can play for the next few hours
    hey, we’re paired for SPL. im gmt+1 and i’m free from friday to sunday. what day and time work for you?
    snaga
    snaga
    Saturday 11am-5pm -5 works best for me in the days you mentioned. So if you can pick a time from that it’d be great.
    Earth
    Earth
    5 pm would be perfect
    snaga
    snaga
    Kk
    Hey, we're matched up for the USUM UU Launch Tournament. I'm GMT-6 (U.S. Central Time) and should be available for most of the weekend. The deadline is Sunday night. Kommonium Z and Scolipede are legal until the end of this round.
    snaga
    snaga
    Want to play Sunday like 9pm my time -5
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    That should work.
    Hey, we are matched. I'm free after 3pm during the week, but I can also play from 9:05am to 9:50am and 12:08pm to 12:48pm unless it is a Wednesday. I should be more or less free over the weekend as well. I live in California, so I'm PST.
    Hi, when'd you like to play for Button Clicker Tour? I'm GMT +13, free most evenings as well as Wednesday and Saturday afternoon. Sundays I can play any time that's not too late.
    Hi man. We play for that USM OU release tournament round one. My timezone is GMT+2. When do you want to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    your time :D if that doesnt work, i can play on sunday anytime.
    snaga
    snaga
    That time today should be fine
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    let me know on main server or here when you are ready to play.
    RU seed R2. When can you play?
    GMT+9 and I'm generally free 12pm~2pm, 7pm~2am on weekdays (prefer 11:30pm~ for the latter)
    snaga
    snaga
    I can play Thursday from 1pm- 11pm my time -5 does that work for you?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    If my math is correct, that should be 3am~1pm my time, so yeah I should be online at around 10pm your time.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I'm online now. PM me on my alt 'Snow Jiniri'
    We Gotta play roa olympics soon I'm GMT +0 and can play from 6pm to 10pm my time today and like every day
    Lutra
    Lutra
    can you play, snagaa? I'd like all matches done if possible.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…