CriticalMeme
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we have to play for OST R2. I'm GMT+1 and can play during the afternoons and nights.
    GBlade
    GBlade
    I can't 1 hour earlier. I can 2 hours later though, so around your/my 6pm I'll be online on showdown on the account "GBlade"
    GBlade
    GBlade
    Something poped up, I'll be online in like 30 min
    GBlade
    GBlade
    I'm online on main
    Hi we have to play for ou divisional, Im free the next 4 days so lmk when works for you. Im gmt +1
    CriticalMeme
    CriticalMeme
    GMT -5 how is friday around 8 pm your time?
    Twixtry
    Twixtry
    Yeah that works
    OU divisional when? gmt +1
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    I'm busy sunday evenings, what about 4 or 5 pm of my time?
    CriticalMeme
    CriticalMeme
    4 PM your time should work but I have a meeting for an hour at 5 PM your time so it will only be about a 45 minute window
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    it's bo1, so it will be fast. If you want, we can play a bit earlier (3.30 pm for example)
    Yo, PU Seasonal R1, im GMT-8, im free all day thursday so any reasonable time then works
    ru ssnl when
    CriticalMeme
    CriticalMeme
    Uh I am GMT -5 and can play any day except today after 4PM
    roman
    sorry that time won't work, i just had to pick up a shift for a sick co worker and will prob be too tired to play after work. tomorrow same time?
    nu league, wednesday is dl, im gmt+0, and ill be in university till night everyday, so if u can play at my 8-9 pms or later im okay w that
    CriticalMeme
    CriticalMeme
    I am GMT -5, I can play around 4pm my time most days. how does tuesdays sound?
    CriticalMeme
    CriticalMeme
    Hey when are you available we gotta get this done
    AAA Open when, I'm GMT+1
    CriticalMeme
    CriticalMeme
    I am GMT -5 I can play pretty much any day after 3PM my time and whenever on weekends if give enough notice
    cheers, we're paired for the rby ou global championship. i'm est. what days / times work well for you?
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    yo bud, ran a bit late tonight, sorry. i'll be on discord until i go to bed, if you're still up. otherwise, i'll hit you up after work some time next week
    CriticalMeme
    CriticalMeme
    Wanna play?
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    will be available most of tonight, actually :3
    was subbed in to face you for ru seasonal only an hour ahead of you (-5) i can make most times at night and the majority of afternoons so shouldnt be too hard to get this done.
    hi we play for NUL r1. I can play next friday / weekend as this week is super tight for me. friday around like 7pm, saturday at like 3 pm and saturday at 7pm should work. let me know
    hey, when do you want to play for ou divisional ? gmt+1, can play any day from 10am to 10pm
    hey, when works for you for Ubers open? i'm gmt-4, can play tomorrow after 7 to midnight, friday is a bit sketchier as is the weekend, what times are good on your end
    CriticalMeme
    CriticalMeme
    Sunday Works
    teal6
    teal6
    Hey I am out but I can play from my phone, just message me on here when you are free for today.
    CriticalMeme
    CriticalMeme
    Hey man, some things have come up and realigned and stuff and I've decided to focus a little more on joining a close community on ps instead of trying competitive on my own. You can take the win.
    Hai, we are paired on the romancing the stone tour, im GMT +2, i'd prefer to play when I come back from my holidays, wich is next Wednesday, the 9th. My preferred times are at mornings, early afternoons (like 3-5) and at night
    Hey when do you want to play for LC Open? GMT +6 I'm free at nights til 10pm. I'm also free during mornings on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, but they're subjected to change, as I might have things coming up.
    CriticalMeme
    CriticalMeme
    I'm GMT -5. How does Wednesday at 9PM your time sound? I can basically play Wednesday Thursday or Friday at 8 or 9PM your time.
    feen
    feen
    That works, but I might be too tired, let's aim for then but if I can't make it we can do the other days
    hey i kinda forgot but we have until friday to play for mono ssnls. im gmt-7 and can do weekday mornings or evenings
    CriticalMeme
    CriticalMeme
    Yea I forgot too. I'm gmt -5, I can do tomorrow anytime before 4pm my time thats best for you or anytime on friday.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    how does like 11;30 my time sound?
    CriticalMeme
    CriticalMeme
    Sounds good
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…