Josh C.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Josh C, I saw a post of yours about a USUM battle tree team called "greniken" but the link to the team details doesn't work for me. I am wondering if you'd be willing to share the sets and details of your team with me because I have been using a similar team and I'm curious how yours compares to mine. Thanks
    Josh C.
    Josh C.
    https://pokepast.es/0336caaf9dd6a4d9
    Ah, I believe this is the team - though I remember sharing it on the Battle Facilities Discord but didn’t end up posting publicly here. Sorry for the late reply, haven’t been on here much lately
    Hi Josh! I saw your post in the 8th Gen Battle Tower thread and am really interested in your format. It will (finally) make me grow my collection. So I'm wondering when you roll for your setters/abusers, do you use a list of Pokémon?
    Josh C.
    Josh C.
    Hey, my bad for the late response!

I haven’t bothered with lists as my roster continues to grow, but yeah - setters I include anything that learns it and plug that total into an RNG site - roll until I get 2 viable candidates. Not exactly intuitive, but I just prefer this no-frills route. For abusers I just roll the entire Dex with Iron Ball/Room Service opening up even more viable speeds.
    Drakiar
    Hi! No worries, thanks for the info, really appreciate :-)
    hi there, I am wondering if your giveaway is still going on? I really want some of your breedjects. Thank you
    Josh C.
    Josh C.
    Yes it is, feel free to post on the thread! (sorry if I didn't indicate it was open)
    johnny18
    so do you have any limit on how many pokemon i can ask per day? or I can just ask for one, wait for you to finish sending and then deposit and ask for another in one day?
    Josh C.
    Josh C.
    Sure thing, 2 in one day is fine
    Thanks anyway, I won't be needeng the Drifloon anymore
    Great giveaway btw :)
    Fantastic work man, good to see the RNG blessed your landmark battle with a few crits and a couple of easy opponents. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must get to work at The Workshop...
    Josh C.
    Josh C.
    Thank you! That premise for the banner sounds awesome, but should turn out great regardless no matter which artist takes on the request.
    Sorry to mess you about. I'm uploading a level 1 male squirtle.

Thanks
    Josh C.
    Josh C.
    Couldn't find it. Man, we can't catch a break, haha
    pidj
    Nevermind. I've uploaded a level 1 female cleffa. Fingers crossed it doesn't get sniper again
    Josh C.
    Josh C.
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it ain't there; did you want to try again or just Link Trade sometime?
    Hi Josh C.,

is it possible to directly trade with you Pokemon from your giveaway thread, because there are a bunch of things I am interested in?
    I could also offer you even stuff in returns such as a German 6 IV Vulpix in a Moon Ball with Freeze Dry, Disable, Encore and Moon Blast or a Lure Ball Totodile with Dragon Dance, Metal Claw, Ice Punch and Crunch.

Regards

Mertyville
    Josh C.
    Josh C.
    Hey Mertyville,

That's fine with me: I am however somewhat busy today (just on my phone atm), but I'll message you here again or via PM so we can arrange some trades. As for me I don't require anything valuable in return; I find breeding very rewarding, and I don't mind spending some extra time allowing others access to certain mons that are tricky to obtain otherwise.
    Thanks!
    ...fuck it, I'll steal three-fourths of that team and stick Floatzel in Bruxish's place, see if that works for me.
    Smuckem
    Smuckem
    Tremendous work, man
    Josh C.
    Josh C.
    Haha, yes
    I'm glad I've inspired you with this, let Floatzel live on in the Tree by whatever means possible
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…