Chano
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when are we playing for nu league
    roman
    yeah i mean pm. pick a time on saturday that works and ill see if i can make it
    roman
    we have extension until wednesday, when would you like to play
    Chano
    Chano
    hey im sorry you can take the win
    Hi we play for NU tour, im gmt+1 and would prefer to play early because im rly busy, best day for me is wednesday evening (between 8-11pm my time) lemme know pls
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    Are you in hurry? Might be a bit late gotta prepare dinner etc before playing
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    Lol i didnt see your edit, im on PS anyway whenever you want to play
    Chano
    Chano
    i pm'd you on ps main server
    Hey, we play for ORAS UU Cup this week, my alt is Dracei and I'm free all day on both Saturdays in the time frame, and likely on tuesday and wednesday too. My timezone is GMT+0
    Draceius
    Draceius
    Okay sorry this is last minute again, I’m in hospital atm and I don’t think I’ll be back in time, when are you free next.
    Chano
    Chano
    mm i think i could play this saturday at like 6PM GMT+1
    Draceius
    Draceius
    That should be fine
    Hi, we're up for the UU tour! I'm actually not too busy on Wednesday and Thursday, though I am busy Friday. I can also play weekend if that works out better. Oh, and I'm also GMT -8.
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    Ok so after taking the time to convert all this I realized these are 5:00 AM - 8:00 AM my time and 4:00 AM - 8:00 AM my time. So yeah I can probably actually play in the morning before school. I can't play now though because I'm going to have to leave soon... But be on tomorrow at 6:00 AM my time and then we can hopefully get this done! :]
    Chano
    Chano
    I think I can, if I'm not online tomorrow at 6:00 AM your time, you can take the win.
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    Yeah dude I don't see you on and I need to start getting ready for school. :/
    XY UU tournament when can you play? I'm GMT-7 weekdays after 6:30pm usually work for me
    Chano
    Chano
    I can't play at the morning because i am in the school, so i don't know when we can play, anyways, i'll try to ask @s_aman for an extension.
    Nas
    any luck?
    Chano
    Chano
    I send a message on s_aman's profile but he hasn't answered, so I don't know what we can do if deadline is tomorrow.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…