lost heros
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I wasn't aware that we should have included team names for the 1v1 ghosting tour - can we be renamed to the Kawaii Kingler12345s
    note: sound moves do not go through subs in gens prior to 6
    lost heros
    lost heros
    Really? then what was the point...
    rumia
    rumia
    late but soundproof existed and thats literally the only thing that interacted sound based moves
    rumia
    rumia
    with*
    CHIEF! THAT'S A DOUBLE GOOD MEME :blobnom::blobnom::blobnom::blobnom: CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'VE EARNED MORE MEME SENPAI POINTS  :blobuwu::blobuwu::blobuwu: YOU CAN REEDEEM YOUR SENPAI POINTS >///< OR KEEP EM  :swole::swole::swole: SO YOU CAN SHOWOFF TO THE GAMER GIRLS. 3 SENPAI POINTS WILL EARN YOU GAMER GIRL BATHWATER :blobpex::blobpex:KEEP UP THE GOOD OWO-RK:blobnom::blobnom:
    CHIEF! THAT'S A QUADRUPLE GOOD MEME :blobnom::blobnom::blobnom::blobnom: CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'VE EARNED MORE MEME SENPAI POINTS  :blobuwu::blobuwu::blobuwu: YOU CAN REEDEEM YOUR SENPAI POINTS >///< OR KEEP EM  :swole::swole::swole: SO YOU CAN SHOWOFF TO THE GAMER GIRLS. 3 SENPAI POINTS WILL EARN YOU GAMER GIRL BATHWATER :blobpex::blobpex:KEEP UP THE GOOD OWO-RK:blobnom::blobnom:
    ᵘʷᵘ oh fwick ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ fwick sowwy gwuys ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ sowwyy im dwopping ᵘʷᵘ my uwus all over the ᵘʷᵘ pwace ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ sowwy -~- nyah
    DEG
    DEG
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO
    CHIEF! THAT'S A DOUBLE GOOD MEME :blobnom::blobnom::blobnom::blobnom: CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'VE EARNED MORE MEME SENPAI POINTS  :blobuwu::blobuwu::blobuwu: YOU CAN REEDEEM YOUR SENPAI POINTS >///< OR KEEP EM  :swole::swole::swole: SO YOU CAN SHOWOFF TO THE GAMER GIRLS. 3 SENPAI POINTS WILL EARN YOU GAMER GIRL BATHWATER :blobpex::blobpex:KEEP UP THE GOOD OWO-RK:blobnom::blobnom:
    lost heros
    lost heros
    ᵘʷᵘ oh fwick ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ fwick sowwy gwuys ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ sowwyy im dwopping ᵘʷᵘ my uwus all over the ᵘʷᵘ pwace ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ sowwy -~- nyah
    lost heros
    lost heros
    OwO okay then i’ll just help you pick them up uWu cause i’M so kind OWO
    DEG
    DEG
    NAH
    paired for snake, im gmt -8 and basically free whole day cuz its summer
    lost heros
    lost heros
    I'm EDT (GMT-4) free anytime Friday or Sunday so just pick your best time
    lost heros
    lost heros
    I'm online now lemme know when you get on
    Om snake gmt -4 play Thursday / Friday just pick a time and ill be there
    lost heros
    lost heros
    Friday 4 pm work for you? We have the same time zone. But any other time that day works for me as well
    Rei
    Rei
    Yes, that works I will see you then.
    zu ssnls gmt -4 can play tomorrow at 10am if you are down. If not I can do anytime after 4pmish
    Felucia
    Felucia
    I admit defeat, you can go back to telling osra why she's bad, or whatever you were talking about
    lost heros
    lost heros
    I don’t think Rosa or most people are bad, I just think the argument about sleep has been intentionally light in context.
    Felucia
    Felucia
    I know :>
    hey gmt+1. dont know my shedule for uni yet so when do you think youll be able to play/want to play? :)
    E4 Flint
    E4 Flint
    you shouldve posted in the thread if you are wanting an extension like what was mentioned before...
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    I am sorry I just assumed today would be still within the deadline. lost heros online rn
    lost heros
    lost heros
    Sorry, I meant to but I was busy. I'm on now though
    Hi, when can you play for ag open i was subbed in versus you
    Ishmael.
    Ishmael.
    saturday works, can we play 11am est?
    lost heros
    lost heros
    Sorry I didn't see this. I'll be available the rest of the day today. When are you free?
    lost heros
    lost heros
    We have a couple days to get the match in. I can do tonight around 9 pm EST. If not I’m fairly free tomorrow.
    You would never get the buzz even if you had a light year
    lost heros
    lost heros
    And(y) you will never get my wood(y)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…