OrangeGuru
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we are paired for duu tour r1. Im gmt+1 and free most of the time within reason. Pick a time that suits you
    OrangeGuru
    OrangeGuru
    Hey, my summer internship has an inconsistent schedule in terms of hours, so just to be safe, I'd say 8pm your time this Friday if that works. I'm GMT -4 for the record and I will update you if my schedule changes
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    8pm my time friday should be fine. Im usually able to play until about 12 my time so i have some flexibility
    From now on, can you please call me "sumwun" and not "Sumwun"? Thanks.
    OrangeGuru
    OrangeGuru
    seriously? one capitalized letter makes you leave a post on my profile? I will try to remember, but no promises
    Sorry to appear on your profile all of a sudden but I believe the ddance flygon team you requested got... rather obsolete with pokemon like mandibuzz introduced so I made some retouches so it can fair a bit better in this new RU meta: https://pokepast.es/7b84c87ff26e265b

Stone Edge on Flygon to kill yanmegas, Moltres and stuff like that without using the z-move.
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Yeah, hope the ant doesnt get banned too but it is probably happening sadly. Keep me posted on how the team keeps developing, Im all ears for criticism.
    OrangeGuru
    OrangeGuru
    Got some more games in (now 5-5). Prob just a low ladder issue, but Espeon annoys since it threatens Queen offensively & prevents SR from getting up (& ant is too frail to keep switching w/ LO). Only big issue I find is lack of momentum; I may still be adjusting to how to play w/ the team, but it seems like it could use some VoltTurn. Obv only Gon & Whims learn U-turn & I don't want to get rid of Defog/Encore so idk
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    I see, excellent. Thanks for the feedback. Will wait for the results of the durant suspect to see any potential touch ups.
    sar·casm
    ˈsärˌkazəm/
    noun
    the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    Primal Bidoof
    Primal Bidoof
    maybe you should know its obvous using common sense since its obviously an outrageous claim
    OrangeGuru
    OrangeGuru
    there is no such thing as obvious when read as text in terms of sarcasm. You don't know how I'm saying something when I type it; therefore nobody can (or at least shouldn't) assume what my intention was without asking.
    OrangeGuru
    OrangeGuru
    Like, you typically need italics or bolding or some other special formatting to tell readers that sarcasm is built in. Otherwise nobody knows even in an "obvious" situation. P.S. I did mean subjective not objective in my initial SQSA post (it was late, but my point still stood barring the sarcasm in question)
    hi, we have to battle for dou ssnls, I'm GMT+1, should be free whenever really
    OrangeGuru
    OrangeGuru
    hey I'm GMT -4 (EST) I believe, I think anytime Saturday or Sunday should work for me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…