Camden
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heyy Quote, when can u play for 1v1 ssnl? Im est and cant play saturday due to school shit. Tellme what time is good for u!
    Camden
    Camden
    Shall we try for Sunday? If that doesn't work we can attempt Monday.
    ayedan
    ayedan
    i can on Monday assuming i go to a friends for Raw. So around 8 pm to 11 pm my time should be good monday.
    Camden
    Camden
    I'm fine playing during Raw if everything somehow goes wrong.
    When would you like to play for 1v1 SSNL? I am available generally everytime that isn't during the day this week (so early morning or late at night), also I am EST.
    Camden
    Camden
    late at night works for me. We can try tomorrow if you want. If that doesn't work out we can keep trying every day. I'm down to just get it done, haha.
    Yo, I made the current banner for LC VR. I feel it looks out of place so I made a new, simpler image (https://i.imgur.com/tpYUueK.png?1). Don't feel obligated to use this but it's there if you want. If you don't end up getting another banner at some point I may try to make a fancier banner if I have time.
    Camden
    Camden
    I love it! Thank you!
    Moon
    Moon
    No problem, glad you like it haha. If you notice something wrong with it or ever have any other request feel free to let me know
    when can u play for PSPL? I'm gmt -5. I'm free 6:45 am and sporadically after 6:00 pm on Tuesday weekdays. I can also do Mornings on Saturday/Sunday.
    a single like isn't representative enough of how your post makes me feel, just want you to know
    Camden
    Camden
    I appreciate that, dude.
    Camden
    Camden
    LOL it's already gone
    Yo we play for the lc aaa tour. I'm gmt +0 and available most of tuesday, friday and saturday. Sorry about being paired against me again, my interent should be less shit this time.
    Camden
    Camden
    I have Tuesday off so let's play then.
    Simbo
    Simbo
    Solid
    hey any news on LC UU? :/
    Camden
    Camden
    Check the LC subforum. I think some dudes have already been workin on their own version.
    Matched up for ban that mon, when play? I’m EST and prefer weekends
    Camden
    Camden
    Sorry for taking forever to respond, I was sick for part of the week. Wanna play Sunday? Should give me enough time to get everything in order.
    pinktidal
    pinktidal
    sure, sounds good
    hey i sent a tweet at you some days ago, would you mind taking a look at it when youre free?
    Yo what times are u free to play for the ou invasion minitour? I'm only free on the weekend from sat 2pm-9pm and sun noon-9pm but can do an extension if u can't do the weekend. Gmt +0
    Camden
    Camden
    I can play this weekend. Saturday @ 3pm work for you?
    Simbo
    Simbo
    Sounds good
    internet is out until monday, thats when ill put new core up, library is not good enough to do anything. Took me 30 mins to just get here.
    when are we playing then
    Alore
    Alore
    can only rly do tues-thurs but willing to do weekend if needbe
    Alore
    Alore
    Something has crept up, please take the win or req sub
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…