Chokepic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I'm playing ADV for the Best Friends Tour. I'm in GMT -5 and available after 7pm my time M-F and anytime weekends. When would you like to play? I'll also post the same message on your partner's wall because I don't know who is playing ADV. Thanks!
    Chokepic
    Chokepic
    Im gonna play nu, Javoon will play adv. He is GMT -4, so it shouldnt be a problem to schedule.
    UD
    UD
    Sweet thanks for letting me know.
    Vs each other best friends tour, me and mold gmt -5
    Chokepic
    Chokepic
    Sorry, I was taking dinner. Does the same hour (a bit later if possible) work for you tomorrow? Let me know pls
    AV8
    AV8
    Yes it works
    Chokepic
    Chokepic
    Im on rn just in case you can play, so I play on the computer instead of playing on mobile.
    hi we're paired for pspl, when fight? gmt+1
    Chokepic
    Chokepic
    Im gmt +2, I can play from 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm any weekday at my time. I can also play on the weekend at night if you want to.
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    do you wanna play right now?
    when play for nul? im gmt+1, can do most day after 6pm, preferably before wednesday
    Chokepic
    Chokepic
    Im gmt +2. I can play from 6:30 pm my time to 10:30 any weekday
    I am a yogibears, I have 10 different names rwby ruby matoi yogi o_o and other variants, I rate PU teams and hate blast ewww if you dont post this on 10 different pages I will quit for a day
    Chokepic
    Chokepic
    I dont have 10 different contacts on whatsapp, sorry :C
    Yo we're paired for nult playoffs. I'm away from friday till monday so can we play on thursday maybe?
    Chokepic
    Chokepic
    Im away from thursday to monday, so we have to play asap. I can play at any time at the spanish afternoon/evening these days
    poh
    poh
    Let's play wednesday at 10 pm gmt+2
    Chokepic
    Chokepic
    Cant you play tomorrow? I can play on wednesday, but i would have to play in mobile.
    hola nul gmt-5

cuando quires jugar? estoy en linea ahora si quieres.
    Chokepic
    Chokepic
    Le dije al organizador que metiera un sub por mi, en r2, y ahora otra vez, todavía no lo ha leido. Supongo que debes pedir la win
    eren
    :thumbsup:
    Im going to be out from PS for undefined time, so obviusly feel free to ask for the win of a tour if i forget to post.
    hello we are matched for the RBY Global Championship. im gmt -8 and am available after 4pm anyday except tuesday. I can also play early in the morning if needed. What times work for you?
    Chokepic
    Chokepic
    Im gmt +1, I cant play this weekend I think, but if I could be online I will send you a message, when is the deadline?
    Raseri
    Raseri
    we have til january 25 to find a day. So if you cant play this weekend is there a time next week that works for you?
    Chokepic
    Chokepic
    I can play from monday to friday from 15:30 to 19:30 (from my hour) except monday and wednsday that I can only play from 18:30 to 19:30
    Hey, in your post about Alomomola you just put up, you listed the set as Bold, whereas all of your calcs say Calm. Just letting u know. :]
    Chokepic
    Chokepic
    Oh, thanks a lot; I am going to edit it.
    Chokepic
    Chokepic
    Doesn't matter right now, the post is deleted :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…