Pass The Trash II Tournament - Finals [Won by Joeyboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Pass the Trash II
Approved by Kevin Garrett
Hosted by Steven Snype and Mithril

Credit for the artwork goes to DragoniteKnight, courtesy of Artwork for Tournaments

Kevin Garrett said:
This tournament is based on the poker game, Anaconda, with some modifications. Each player will begin with their desired team. Players will use that team the entire tournament. The catch is that before each round, players must pass one Pokemon from their team to their opponent's team. Afterwards, they will complete their match. The Pokemon they received will permanently take the place of the member they passed to their opponent. One Pokemon will be passed every round. Players are also allowed to pass a Pokemon they received in a previous round. The goal is to keep your team as effective as possible as you continue to receive more random Pokemon.
Clauses:
Sleep Clause
Wifi Clause
Evasion Clause
Species Clause (excluding Pokemon received from your opponent)
Swift Swim and Drizzle Clause (Teambuilding Clause)

YOU MUST SEND A LOG OF YOUR BATTLE TO BOTH STEVEN SNYPE AND MITHRIL TO ENSURE THAT THE CORRECT TEAM WAS USED
If you have forgotten the team you have submitted, you may PM Steven Snype and Mithril for your most current team.
Also, if you win, please PM Steven Snype and Mithril with the Pokemon you intend to swap for Round 4!

Heist vs Joeyboy
Joeyboy vs LuckOverSkill
LuckOverSkill vs Heist

Heist vs Joeyboy
Joeyboy vs LuckOverSkill
LuckOverSkill vs Heist

Teams are static. No further swaps will be made in the event of a tie. No deadline given. Just get em done. Feel free to PM about any qualms with your team.

Steven Snype said:
Joeyboy said:
Steven Snype said:
Joeyboy said:
Do I swap out both of the Pokemon I swapped away for both games? Or do I just swap out the Pokemon my opponent gave me?

I hope this makes sense xD
you swap out both of them.
So I'd be using both the Pokemon Heist and LuckOverSkill gave me in both games?
Yes

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Beat Heist. Came down to a 50/50 at the end cause I misplayed earlier. GG regardless.

Will play luck soon I'm sure

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
LuckOverSkill

;)

Lost first game to Sand Hurricane Confusion, Lost second game to match point freeze. These are the reasons you can't take Pokemon too seriously. I'll get back to Heist later

yea we tied the round robin again

i think we are gonna do another pass. we would pass two pokemon we have not received this round, so i wouldnt be able to pass one of my rotom-w or my genesect and it means luck would get to keep his favourite scizor

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
Man Luck's freeze is egging me so bad now :) Beat Heist

I think we decided we're gunna switch things up now

EDIT: Heist, didn't I pass you Genesect

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
If the three of you want to swap a Pokemon you have not received in the finals yet, I am content with that option. Just PM me the Pokemon you wish to send and the player you plan to pass it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)