ღTiny Shop with CUTE Pokes in Special Balls[NEW pokes & perfect shiny Goldeen]!!ღ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, would you take a 5 IV female Turtwig with HA, Seed Bomb, Superpower, and Double Edge along with a Modest 5 IV Deino that has Dark Pulse, Earth Power, Ice Fang & Fire Fang for your Modest female HP Fire Horsea?
Both Twig and Deino are in Pokeballs.
hey sorry i was looking for pokemon in special balls rather than awesome starters :3 Would u have any avaliable?

CMT for females of Phanpy, Alomomola, Stantler, and horsea (HP don't matter, as long as it has swift swim) Oh and I'm perfectly fine with a spitback trade. And if that Ninetales is Kalos Bred then CMT for that too :)

Last edited:
NEW!
ღPidgey

IVS:
31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Tangled Feet
Egg Move: Uproar, Pursuit, Brave Bird & Defog
Pokeball:

In Stock:
No
~*~*~*~

NEW!
ღZigzagoon

IVS: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Gluttony
Egg Move: Charm, Mud-Slap, Pursuit & Trick

Pokeball:

In Stock:
No

CMT for females of Phanpy, Alomomola, Stantler, and horsea (HP don't matter, as long as it has swift swim) Oh and I'm perfectly fine with a spitback trade. And if that Ninetales is Kalos Bred then CMT for that too :)
Wow sorry didn't see ur post until just then!! You have so many cute pokes!

Interested in a female deerling, mawile & Chansey! Atm have no horsea, but once we've completed this trade I can breed one for you! Would i be able to get a spitback ha female Chespin? ^^

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
CMT

ღPidgey
IVS:
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Tangled Feet
Egg Move: Uproar, Pursuit, Brave Bird & Defog
Pokeball:
In Stock:
No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)