▄▀ Ⓜoose's Ⓜodest Ⓜon Ⓜart《New Starlies》▀▄

I'll be on for about an hour on or so from here. I added your FR (from your sig.) Though I'll be on 12 hours from now also.

EDIT: Someone just traded me a Thick Fat Swinub (I forgot to take it out of my profile.) I can still trade, 'cause hey, a deal is a deal, but if it's okay with you, can we trade for a HA shellder/gligar/natu/riolu or a regular chansey/shellos? Again, nature/IV's don't matter. If not, well, swinub it is.
Sorry just read this edit. Unfortunately my only copy of those pokes you mentioned are the 5IV ones I use for battling. I could offer you a couple other spitbacks though: 4IV regen slowpoke, 5IV slowpoke w/ wrong ability, 5IV diglett w/ wrong ability, 5IV swinub w/ wrong ability (if you want to breed flawless ones), and 5IV frisk phantump

Hello are you interested in trading a 5 Iv 31/31/31/xx/31/31 female impish immunity gligar for 1 5 Iv male skarmony?

CMT for 31 / 31 / 31 / 9 / 31 / 31 Harvest shiny trevenant. All of my shinies on my thread are uncloned.
I actually just offered that Trevenant up in another thread earlier but if my offer isn't accepted I am interested in the meditite.

Also here's a shiny sprite you can use for your Inkay:

Hey :)
Was your shiny 31 / 31 / 31 / 9 / 31 / 31 Harvest Trevenant SV traded, or did you just get it via MMing?
If you got it via MMing and not by SV trading, I would offer these shiny PKMN (all of them combined, none were SV traded):

Shiny Trapinch (Flygon)
Jolly
28-29/31/31/x/31/31
Quick Attack, Fury Cutter
Nest Ball

d
Shiny Goomy
Modest
Gooey
24-25/28-29/31/31/31/0
Lv. 1 UT
Acid Armor, Counter, Iron Tail, Curse
Poke Ball

Shiny Riolu
Adamant
Inner Focus
Lv. 1 UT
31/31/x/x/31/31
Bullet Punch, Crunch, Blaze Kick

I have a Jolly inner focus zubat- hypnosis, quick attack, defog, brave bird and an adamant/jolly inner focus sneasel- ice shard, ice punch, fake out, pursuit.

Are you interested in any?

Sorry just read this edit. Unfortunately my only copy of those pokes you mentioned are the 5IV ones I use for battling. I could offer you a couple other spitbacks though: 4IV regen slowpoke, 5IV slowpoke w/ wrong ability, 5IV diglett w/ wrong ability, 5IV swinub w/ wrong ability (if you want to breed flawless ones), and 5IV frisk phantump
Regen slowpoke would work great.

Hey :)
Was your shiny 31 / 31 / 31 / 9 / 31 / 31 Harvest Trevenant SV traded, or did you just get it via MMing?
If you got it via MMing and not by SV trading, I would offer these shiny PKMN (all of them combined, none were SV traded):

Shiny Trapinch (Flygon)
Jolly
28-29/31/31/x/31/31
Quick Attack, Fury Cutter
Nest Ball

d
Shiny Goomy
Modest
Gooey
24-25/28-29/31/31/31/0
Lv. 1 UT
Acid Armor, Counter, Iron Tail, Curse
Poke Ball

Shiny Riolu
Adamant
Inner Focus
Lv. 1 UT
31/31/x/x/31/31
Bullet Punch, Crunch, Blaze Kick
Unfortunately I still don't know if that trevenant is available to trade since I previously offererd it to someone else and haven't heard back. But, no these were not MMed and were in fact SV traded. If you're interested in any of the 4IV trevenants, however, I would trade one for the flygon. Just curious, why exactly do you dislike SV shinies? (assuming the SV part, not the unnicknamable part if what you dislike about them) Just like MMing, they abuse in-game mechanics but not as much as RNGing does and still requires a good amount of luck and time.

Unfortunately I still don't know if that trevenant is available to trade since I previously offererd it to someone else and haven't heard back. But, no these were not MMed and were in fact SV traded. If you're interested in any of the 4IV trevenants, however, I would trade one for the flygon. Just curious, why exactly do you dislike SV shinies? (assuming the SV part, not the unnicknamable part if what you dislike about them) Just like MMing, they abuse in-game mechanics but not as much as RNGing does and still requires a good amount of luck and time.
So the 4V Trevenants were SV traded, too? If not, I would like to have this:
27 / 31 / 31 / 25 / 31 / 31 Harvest

I personally don't like SV trading, because it's not part of the game (knowing your TSV and SVs) and makes shinies less special.
However, I'm fine with other people getting shinies this way. This game should be fun, right? So, if some people love to have an Instachecked shiny, then that's fine with me ;)

Interested in Swinub, Harvest Phantump, Slowpoke and Sniper Horsea

Offering:
Shiny Stone x2
Nicknamable Flawless Shiny - Adamant Absol (with Play Rough and Sucker Punch)
Charizardite Y

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)