Other Metagames [1v1] Unprecedented - (peaked #1 at 1942 elo with 90.1 gxe and 125-22 w/l)

dusk raimon

Banned deucer.
This is not gonna look aesthetically pleasing this is a documentary of a team which I feel has allowed me to accomplish something that no other team has allowed me to do before (90 gxe in 1v1) and as such I just wrote it fast since I am not really motivated but I wanted to do it and a couple people asked me so I decided I would a couple days ago and got round to it finally, mainly because my smogon ban expired about 2 hours ago as well. Anyway enjoy the team, its pretty good if I may say so, its one of the better teams I have produced, it only loses outright to specs naganadel, but its almost impossible to cover everything with one team and thats a pretty underused pokemon anyway. Also fast Icium-Z kyurem-black but thats another set I have personally never seen. The teams good I promise :/

ELO
GXE

win loss can be seen in the /rank display on the side in each screenshot

I wanted to use zygarde, so I added zygarde

I like porygon-Z and I wanted to use something uncommon on it so I used a mono attacking z-conversion set

reflect koko is broken

then i used it and won a lot more than i lost

Zygarde-Complete @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Power Construct
EVs: 252 HP / 104 Atk / 80 Def / 72 Spe
Impish Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Coil
- Substitute
- Extreme Speed

The mon i built around. Zygarde-C is an absolutely ungodly force in the 1v1 metagame and I really enjoy using it as well. Its weakness to common offensive typings such as dragon and ice can be at times debilitating but it more than makes up for it beating almost 3 quarters of the relevant metagame with a single set. The rest set may be more optimal here, but substitute+weakness policy give a bit more utility versus threats such as chansey, mega venusaur, mega metagross and things of that nature. Its really broken basically yea, evs allow it to live an ice punch from mega meta and retaliate with a +2 arrows to kill in conjunction with espeed, rest dumped in speed to creep other zygarde

Porygon-Z @ Normalium Z
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Conversion
- Recover
- Hyper Beam
- Nasty Plot

This is possibly the most interesting set on this team, being able to fire off a high powered z-hyper beam or alternatively use z-conversion to allow it to abuse recover to outstall dragonite and a lot of sturdy pokemon allowing it to win those matchups it would not usually win. Nasty plot allows it to blast through bulky pokemon such as ferrothorn, celesteela and chansey with ease, even with no special attack EVs. The evs allow it to outspeed almost every bulky kyurem variant and also live a scarfed outrage from Kyurem-Black, and retaliate with an OHKO on any set with a normalium-z boosted hyper beam.

Tapu Koko @ Electrium Z
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 244 HP / 152 Def / 112 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Nature's Madness
- Taunt
- Reflect
- Wild Charge

This set is fucking fire reflect lets you beat mega metagross, natures madness is supremely underrated allowing you to defeat non choice banded dragonite and taunt+wild charge with the electriumz are fairly self explanatory and are used on pretty much every koko variant. Taunt allows you to beat fat mons easier and the electriumz nukes stuff in conjunction with wild charge.

And thats the best team I have ever made in 1v1in terms of raw achievements its been a long time since I set my eyes upon getting 90 GXE ever since DEG got 90 gxe last gen its allowed me to have this as a goal and now that I actually got it its satisfying but I am feeling slightly washed up hence the title. I still love 1v1 though, and I always will. always

~raimon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)