2012 VGCS Winter Battle - Biosci wins!

why? i told you i would do that, it was your win the match before and iam not that kind of a unfair man, especially if i "know" my opponent in real life. my score is also a clean score, i have just a shitty connection and my oponnents also dc a lot , so iam still not sure if i will get a rating..

its just frustrating that , in my case, i have 1820, then got haxed twice and fell back to 1780...i can understand people why they dc..pokemon is not a game for the ELO System.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
We just can't quit each other. Excellent game. I was sweating over the first turn. Had you switched the other guy I would have had a very hard time. I think that puts us at 1/1 now!

I'm done now :( there was this guy called DANI FM with 1973 pts I wanted to forfeit on the first turn, but stupid me, tried to beat him. I horribly failed. My ranking is 1714. 35 wins 16 losses 10 disconnects definatly an improvment from the Autumn Friendly. XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

How many points do you guys think will be enough to get in the Top 128 (European Masters)? I'm at a 1747 but I don't want to enter a vortex of stress and disconnections.

How many points do you guys think will be enough to get in the Top 128 (European Masters)? I'm at a 1747 but I don't want to enter a vortex of stress and disconnections.
I'm in the same boat. Did some battles yesterday evening and got knocked down a fair few points. Built them back up this afternoon but once bitten; twice shy! I would imagine over 1750 would be top 128 in Europe, but that's just a guess...

Geez nearly everyone above 1800+ D/C's (3 people in a row). I don't think this game will ever have a good system for punishing those that D/C. Sitting at around 1650, I wanna get to 1700 DX. Guess I'll play tomorrow.

I guess that the 128th player in Europe, Masters may have slightly better rating than the 512th player in Autumn Friendly (1628), so about 1650. What do you think about it?

I hope so, even though we don't know what those Championship Points are yet, it would be nice to get them just in case.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I hope so, even though we don't know what those Championship Points are yet, it would be nice to get them just in case.
We do. They're already in use for TCG. CP allows you to qualify for nationals and worlds VGC competitions, as opposed to the old method of qualifying simply by placing top 4 or something at regionals (or since this year, Nats just being open to everyone)

Dunno who it is that has the team with the Terrakion and the Whimsicott with beat up (serious cheese), I know that match was a bit weird with Rotom staying frozen for umpteen million turns (I suffered some bad luck crits) but come on at least let me have the video for posterity . . . DC instead? Pfft.

-S

Dunno who it is that has the team with the Terrakion and the Whimsicott with beat up (serious cheese), I know that match was a bit weird with Rotom staying frozen for umpteen million turns (I suffered some bad luck crits) but come on at least let me have the video for posterity . . . DC instead? Pfft.

-S
Now I told ever...You know what, I've been beating this same "things will get unbearably unfair from here on in" message like a dead horse, so I'll stop repeating myself. Anyone care to share their current score? Mine is 1743.

Yeah, 2 people.

Also, does anyone know whether everyone in the top 128 will receive the same CP's or they'll vary depending on ranking?

I guess they'll vary like in TCG, but I'm not sure if I should try to go higher...

we're kind of assuming that they'll vary but we don't actually know for sure... really ambiguous information available atm.

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
its because mienshao is a boss.

yes I used it as well as well as abomasnow and chandelure.

not going to play tonight ended at like 169x or so with less then 50 battles. I knew the team had a lot of things that could be better, but I had fun whilst playing and streaming so thats all that counts. prolly doing the same in january.

what I did learn is that I like Seismitoad.

a lot.

ALL HAIL SEISMITOAD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)