RODAN CUP FINALS: something fiery [Won by cbt]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus

Finals Pairing:

cbt vs Laurel

THE RULES ARE AS FOLLOWED, STANDARD OU EXCEPT THAT ALL MONS MUST BE OVER 220LBS, ALSO GRASS KNOT AND LOW KICK ARE BANNED

THE POKEMON THAT WILL BE ALLOWED FOR THE FINALS IS VOLCARONA, GENGAR IS RE-BANNED

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
Both are ok to me but laurel rekt me so i guess he must win so i can feel a little less bad for losing :]

I'd like to congratulate both players for reaching this far in the competition as they are both players to watch competitively. With that in mind, I am supporting Laurel. Good luck to both!

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I like both of these guys so I'd be fine with either of them winning. Can't decide who I want to win >_< As for who I *think* will win, I've seen cbt's matches and they were good, so I guess I predict him.

But ya, who woulda predicted these two'd be the final match amirite!?!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)