The Walkthrough Tournament - XY Edition [Sign-Ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Originally hosted by RBG
Approved by me

Thanks Scepticallistic for this amazing banner
Rules

1. Each round will be placed at a different part of the game Pokemon X/Y Version. There will be restrictions in level, Pokemon availability, TM availability, item availability and friendship. These will be dependent on where you are in the game. As the rounds go on, more things will obviously open up.

This is the example format for rounds.

Lumiose City

Level Restriction: 12

Pokemon Available

Chespin
Fennekin
Froakie
Caterpie (+ evolutions)
Weedle (+ evolutions)
Pidgey
Zigzagoon
Fletchling
Bunnelby
Scatterbug (+ evolutions)
Pikachu
Pansage
Pansear
Panpour
Dunsparce
Azurill
Bidoof
Burmy
Farfetch'd
Psyduck
Riolu
Litleo
Ledyba
Ralts
Skitty
Budew
Combee
Flabébé
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle

Technical Machines Available:

TM11 (Sunny Day)
TM18 (Rain Dance)
TM27 (Return)
TM75 (Swords Dance)
TM76 (Struggle Bug)
TM78 (Bulldoze)
TM83 (Infestation)

Items Available:

Light Ball
Oran Berry
Stick
Leppa Berry
Poison Barb
King's Rock
Quick Claw (one)

Friendship Limit:

150 (Return's Strength: 60)

2. You are not required to send teams to me for approval, but if you have questions on whether your team is legal, feel free to ask me.

3. Only ONE Starter Pokemon may be used on any team, as well, this Starter Pokemon will be the only one you may use for the entirety of the tournament (thought you can get two starters from the same evolutionary line once the Pension is released). The same rule apply with the Kanto starters.

4. From the moment you use a Pokemon specific to Pokemon X or Y, you should use the same version until the end of the tournament.

5. Species Clause, Sleep Clause, Evasion Clause, OHKO Clause, and Self KO clause are in effect

6. Xerneas, Yvertal, Torchic, Combusken and Blaziken are banned.

7. There is no rule against scouting, however if you are in the tournament and you spectate a match that a participant asks you to leave in you may be disqualified.

8. To avoid an exessively unbalanced metagame, Pokemon evolving by trading and evolutionary stones from the Super Training will be banned during the first rounds of the tournament.

In.

PS: Pikachu @ Light Ball should be banned for this round imo.
PPS: And what about the restrictive abilities?

Last edited:

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In.

PS: Pikachu @ Light Ball should be banned for this round imo.
PPS: And what about the restrictive abilities?
I made a couple of calculations when I noticed light ball is held by wild Pikachu, and I didn't feel like it was too good for the round. It is great, but I am pretty sure you can play around.

Hidden abilities are available in hordes, it will be written in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)