Battle Factory Tour [sign ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The Battle Factory Tour
Art by Elcheeso
Approved by TD Team.

The Battle Factory is a long standing Battle facility within the video games for a long time, allowing the use of rental pokémon, and ensuring team management based upon knowing what your opponent is likely to use in the upcoming battle to get an advantage over your opponent. In this tour I’m striving to emulate what is possibly, the most enjoyable aspect of the Battle Frontier. Will knowledge of knowing what you’re up against help or hinder you as you try to prepare for the oncoming threat? Or will you attempt to prepare for what you could possibly encounter in future rounds?

Tour Rules

• You get 6 Random Pokémon from the get go - these will form your initial team.
  • Once you have won a round you get to swap up to a maximum of 2 pokemon from your team, in exchange for the same amount of your opponents pokemon.
  • PM me with what you want after you win / When the next round goes up. Battles may not start between pairings unless i’ve received pms from both users.
  • Swapping out mons is not mandatory, if you’re comfortable with your team, drop me a message saying you want to keep it as it is.
  • Of course, all normal tournament rules and clauses apply.
  • BW2 OU will be the tier used for this tour.
  • All battles are Best of three, with the option to change sets between each of the rounds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)