5IV 4EM Moon Ball Cubone Giveaway (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deposited lvl 7 male meowth
IGN: Brandon
Nickname of Cubone: Kossetsu

Last edited:
Hey there, could i get a 5 ivs one please? (if you have any left) thanks in advance

ign: Ryuu Davin
request: lvl.1-10 Cubone
deposited: lvl.7 female Yungoos (called "Thing") in pokeball, ita tag

Cubone count is getting low. Less than 10 atm. Anyone who requested previously that I didn't catch will get priority. Please speak up if you did so I can reserve it in your name even if you aren't available now.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deposited Male Lvl 1 Abra, IGN LegoFigure11
Let's see If I can get one this time, 4th time lucky x_x

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
That thing was seriously sniped!? It was only up for seconds...
Redeposited a Lvl 23 M Trumbeak, IGN LegoFigure11. Thanks again!

That thing was seriously sniped!? It was only up for seconds...
Redeposited a Lvl 23 M Trumbeak, IGN LegoFigure11. Thanks again!
Sent, yeah when people put things that are worth more than cubone they tend to get sniped. Abra gets sniped often b.c. of Sync it's one of the un safest deposits.

Anyways, finally got it to you. Enjoy :]

Sniped thrice. Not sure what isn't going to get sniped at this point...

Requested: Cubone
IGN: Jason
Deposited: Caterpie, female, level 3, Quick Ball
This was still up this morning when I checked, thanks!

Hello, great giveaway!

- Quello
- Roggenrola
- Any is fine
- No nickname

Should be in GTS now, whenever you got time!

Thanks in advance!

Hello, cool giveaway! I've put this up for Cubone:

Lvl. 6 female wingull
IGN: Julia
No nicknames, thanks

Last edited:
Sniped

IGN: Jonathan
Deposited: Grubbin, Female, level 14, Great Ball

Last edited:
Deposited: Pikipek, Male, level 4, Poke Ball, Japanese

I finally got the Cubone! Thank you so much!

Seriously, what's with so many people giving away Cubone in the GTS?!

Last edited:
Unfortunately cannot check back til tomorrow. Wasnt able to get on as much as I liked this afternoon. Sorry to all who I missed >.<

I'll post again once available. Hopefully I can get Cubone to those who I have missed.

I need to wrap up this giveaway by Monday so I'll try harder to get Cubone to those who posted.

I'll make a list of those I missed tomorrow and compare to the amount of Cubone I have remaining, if you requested one before this post you are guranteed one if you can get to me before Monday's end even if I have to breed more. If Cubone remain I'll post the remaining tomorrow and if not new requests can only be fulfilled if someone fails to pick up their Cubone. If I have trouble getting it to you I will add you if that's what it takes.

I'll be back in about 7-8 hours for about 3-4 hours if anyone can find time around then.

Everyone here has posted before my last post but I have not had the opportunity to get to them:
Kuroba Hozuki
racer
Leader Wallace
tedbonesteak
P3DS
Kanburi
chubb-o-wub
Carrier
PsychicAcademic
Yeira_Yaz
Rototiller
ooh_shiny
24hanimewatcher
Duke of 2
Matt93
Ryuu Davin
Quello93

There are 8 Cubone left meaning I have given out a total of 31(doesn't sound right but I cant find the other Cubone). Unfortunately I'm a bit short on time to be able to breed 10 Cubone to give to everyone. That would be the equivalent of 60 eggs.

The first 8 people who reply and are on this list will get one of the 8 5IV Cubone. The rest have the option of taking home one of my random 5x31 + 1x random 30 in a stat Cubones if you want. If you prefer one of the 30 IV Cubone you can just say so as well.

The only way I can get to new requests is if anyone on this list does not reply within 48 hours.

Last edited:
how many cubones did you need to breed to get 39 of them??
1 5IV out of every 6 eggs sounds about right. With that said about ~234 of them. But I got 8 6IVs too and a bunch of random 0 and 30 6th IVs.
Deposited: Pikipek, Male, level 4, Poke Ball, Japanese

Seriously, what's with so many people giving away Cubone in the GTS?!
Still there luckily, sent

7 5IV Cubone left

I checked for all the others and they seem to be sniped. If they were not sniped well its still not showing up for me when I search the GTS with the "Only Pokemon I have" filter

Everyone here has posted before my last post but I have not had the opportunity to get to them:
Kuroba Hozuki
racer
Leader Wallace
tedbonesteak
P3DS
Kanburi
chubb-o-wub
Carrier
PsychicAcademic
Yeira_Yaz
Rototiller
ooh_shiny
24hanimewatcher
Duke of 2
Matt93
Ryuu Davin
Quello93

There are 8 Cubone left meaning I have given out a total of 31(doesn't sound right but I cant find the other Cubone). Unfortunately I'm a bit short on time to be able to breed 10 Cubone to give to everyone. That would be the equivalent of 60 eggs.

The first 8 people who reply and are on this list will get one of the 8 5IV Cubone. The rest have the option of taking home one of my random 5x31 + 1x random 30 in a stat Cubones if you want. If you prefer one of the 30 IV Cubone you can just say so as well.

The only way I can get to new requests is if anyone on this list does not reply within 48 hours.
Yea I was sniped -.-

IGN: Quello
Pokemon: Ledyba

Hopefully this one works lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)