AlphaMod XY V0.1.6- a new way to play (WIP)

What moves should be made better?

• Total voters
The following calculations are based on Beedrill's most common set, with an EV spread of 252 Attack and 252 Speed with a positive nature holding a Choice Scarf:

252 Beedrill's Megahorn vs. 4/0 Tyranitar: 82.4 - 97%
252 Beedrill's Megahorn vs. 4/0 Mega Tyranitar: 63.1 - 74.2%
252 Beedrill's Megahorn vs. 252/0 Mew: 75.7 - 89.6%
252 Beedrill's Megahorn vs. 4/0 Greninja: 147.5 - 174.8%
252 Beedrill's Megahorn vs. 0/0 Mega Absol: 170.4 - 201.4%
252 Beedrill's Megahorn vs. 252/0 Mega Abomasnow: 76.5 - 90.6%

I don't think you should underestimate the Base Power of Megahorn.
All the Pokémons I've used to demonstrate the power of Choice Scarf Beedrill get OHKO'd or have a chance to by his new attack Megahorn, counting obviously Hazard support (Stealth Rock). The only exception being Mega Tyranitar, which has huge physical bulk. If you increase his speed by thirty points, he would be as fast as Charizard. That doesn't seem very right, bees might be very fast but this is now a Steel type bee and as we know Steel type Pokémons aren't very fast. Also, by giving him a Choice Band he would destroy stuff which his STAB moves are super-effective against. But the problem is that it's still not gonna be used very much, because there are a lot more cool pokémon to play with. He still remains one of the first bugs/Pokémon you encounter in-game (Caterpie, Weedle, Wurmple etc.) and as we know those aren't very strong, and shouldn't of course be. Megahorn for power and Bullet Punch to fix its' poor speed are already cool upgrades this bee gets to play with and I think that's enough for now...

(Sorry for my bad english.)

EDIT: Lol I just noticed that Beedrill's Megahorn has a slight chance of OHKOing Mega Absol even if neutral. That shows how much Mega Absol is frail.
252 Atk Beedrill Megahorn vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Absol: 231-273 (85.2 - 100.7%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
yeah but the goal for this mod is to make everything viable in OU. saying that beedrill has the ability to 2hko a ttar (with no hp or defense EVs) is not really doing any favors since even the worst physical sweeper in standard ou can 1hko ttar with a fighting type coverage move.

ok be honest. would you run a team with a choice scarf beedrill on it? (with the current changes added in i mean). at best, this is a poor man's version of scizor and is outclassed in every way.

Last edited:
The following calculations are based on Beedrill's most common set, with an EV spread of 252 Attack and 252 Speed with a positive nature holding a Choice Scarf:

252 Beedrill's Megahorn vs. 4/0 Tyranitar: 82.4 - 97%
252 Beedrill's Megahorn vs. 4/0 Mega Tyranitar: 63.1 - 74.2%
252 Beedrill's Megahorn vs. 252/0 Mew: 75.7 - 89.6%
252 Beedrill's Megahorn vs. 4/0 Greninja: 147.5 - 174.8%
252 Beedrill's Megahorn vs. 0/0 Mega Absol: 170.4 - 201.4%
252 Beedrill's Megahorn vs. 252/0 Mega Abomasnow: 76.5 - 90.6%

I don't think you should underestimate the Base Power of Megahorn.
All the Pokémons I've used to demonstrate the power of Choice Scarf Beedrill get OHKO'd or have a chance to by his new attack Megahorn, counting obviously Hazard support (Stealth Rock). The only exception being Mega Tyranitar, which has huge physical bulk. If you increase his speed by thirty points, he would be as fast as Charizard. That doesn't seem very right, bees might be very fast but this is now a Steel type bee and as we know Steel type Pokémons aren't very fast. Also, by giving him a Choice Band he would destroy stuff which his STAB moves are super-effective against. But the problem is that it's still not gonna be used very much, because there are a lot more cool pokémon to play with. He still remains one of the first bugs/Pokémon you encounter in-game (Caterpie, Weedle, Wurmple etc.) and as we know those aren't very strong, and shouldn't of course be. Megahorn for power and Bullet Punch to fix its' poor speed are already cool upgrades this bee gets to play with and I think that's enough for now...

(Sorry for my bad english.)

EDIT: Lol I just noticed that Beedrill's Megahorn has a slight chance of OHKOing Mega Absol even if neutral. That shows how much Mega Absol is frail.
252 Atk Beedrill Megahorn vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Absol: 231-273 (85.2 - 100.7%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
Your English is fine!
yeah but the goal for this mod is to make everything viable in OU. saying that beedrill has the ability to 2hko a ttar (with no hp or defense EVs) is not really doing any favors since even the worst physical sweeper in standard ou can 1hko ttar with a fighting type coverage move.
Megahorn isn't a fighting-type move... however:
252+ Atk Beedrill Brick Break vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tyranitar: 260-308 (76.2 - 90.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Also, claiming 'The worst physical sweeper in OU can take out T-Tar' is a bit exaggerative. Because...

252+ Atk Chansey Brick Break vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tyranitar: 104-124 (30.4 - 36.3%) -- 36.7% chance to 3HKO

Chansey can't. But if you mean 'Physical Sweeper' as a Pokemon with Attack as one of it's highest stats, then...

252+ Atk Quagsire Brick Break vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tyranitar: 228-272 (66.8 - 79.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Quagsire is OU, and Beedrill still does more damage.
Bug/Steel is logic, because of it's 'Spike Hands', and also gives it STAB Priority, as well as less weakness.
ok be honest. would you run a team with a choice scarf beedrill on it? (with the current changes added in i mean). at best, this is a poor man's version of scizor and is outclassed in every way.
I honestly would. The new Beedrill is not outclassed in every way, some ways maybe. Scizor in all honesty is better, though.

Beedrill as well as the other Starter Bugs will probably receive Base Stat changes in the future.

I'm not completely sure what you mean here: Tyranitar is a common switch in to many OU pokémons, which get walled if they don't have the right coverage moves. Focus Blast for ChariY (which still has bad accuracy and could miss, resulting in an OHKO from Tyranitar) is an example, it's almost obligatory on Charizard because it needs to defeat Heatran and Tyranitar to proceed punching holes in the opponent's team. If it doesn't have that move though, it gets completely walled. Can't SolarBeam because of the Sandstorm, Fire Blast is not very effective on Rock, and stuff like that.

What I'm trying to say right now, is that if some things run coverage just for it and can OHKO/2HKO it with Fighting coverage, is perfectly normal and you shouldn't underestimate TTar just for that. Gliscor, Lando-T and Garchomp get beaten up pretty badly too by Electric types just for the fact that they run HP Ice. But Gliscor, Lando-T and Garchomp are still very good pokémons.

I put 0 HP and 0 Defense EVs because TTar isn't always bulky. Mega TTar pretty much always runs a Dragon Dance set, normal TTar can run a variety of sets including Choice Scarf, Choice Band, Dragon Dance, etc. too, not just defensive sets (Smooth Rock, Lefties, Assault Vest, WeakPolicy). And I didn't even put the data in for Tyranitar, the 0 HP 0 Defense set was already in the Damage Calculator so I used that (because it's the most common one).

Since you brought in Scizor, yes I would maybe use Beedrill (because it has a different role than Scizor). That depends on the team though, and seeing as many other pokemons got bigger buffs, I don't know how Beedrill would do in this Pet Mod.
Since Mega Scizor's most common set is SD, Bullet Punch, Knock Off, Roost and it's a sweeping set (I think so at least) you'd think Adamant Bullet Punch Technician coming from 150 Attack would be stronger than Jolly Megahorn coming from 90 Attack, but actually no.

252+ Atk Technician Mega Scizor Bullet Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tyranitar: 222-264 (65.1 - 77.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

I think Beedrill would act as a Fast Hard Hitter, while Mega Scizor as a Setup Sweeper.

Don't quote me on all this stuff I said, it's just personal opinions. I'm not even that good at OU except for the fact that I have 1600 ELO, but that's it about my experience.

EDIT: Here are some sets based on the ability changes.

Archeops @ White Herb
Ability: Defeatist
EVs: 252 Spe / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Acrobatics / Aerial Ace / Roost / Crunch / U-turn

Since now Defeatist lowers Attack and Special Attack by 1 when health falls under 50%, you can use White Herb to fix it. The only problem is that with Acrobatics being the only good Flying type STAB Archeops can abuse, it can only be used after switching two times into Stealth Rocks or not getting OHKO'd by an attack. That's the reason for the 4 HP EVs, essentially making it even. Usually Archeops runs 4 Def instead of 4 HP to be able to switch 2 times into Stealth Rocks and not activate Defeatist, but to be able to use Acrobatics, you need to do that. Or you can not give a fuck about Acrobatics and run Roost and another coverage move, Crunch or U-turn. You basically need only the EdgeQuake combo for this set to work I guess...

Gourgeist-Super @ Leftovers
Ability: Pickup
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Atk
Impish Nature
- Will-o-Wisp
- Leech Seed
- Shadow Sneak
- Bullet Seed / Protect

Dangit. My side of the battlefield is full of Hazards... Stealth Rocks, Spikes, Toxic Spikes! And I don't have a Rapid Spinner or a Defogger... wait, who needs one? Who even needs to use a move to get rid of Hazards?
>2013+1
>people still use Rapid Spin or Defog
Just insert this possessed plant in your team and you've got a Defensive tank which, by just switching on something you wall, gets rid of every single one of your problems letting your Fire, Flying, Ice types come in repeteadly and not taking any damage. Pickup best ability eu. Come on, you don't even have to resist an attack LOL

Btw I noticed that Mega Launcher doesn't boost Ice Beam.

Last edited:
I'm not completely sure what you mean here: Tyranitar is a common switch in to many OU pokémons, which get walled if they don't have the right coverage moves. Focus Blast for ChariY (which still has bad accuracy and could miss, resulting in an OHKO from Tyranitar) is an example, it's almost obligatory on Charizard because it needs to defeat Heatran and Tyranitar to proceed punching holes in the opponent's team. If it doesn't have that move though, it gets completely walled. Can't SolarBeam because of the Sandstorm, Fire Blast is not very effective on Rock, and stuff like that.

What I'm trying to say right now, is that if some things run coverage just for it and can OHKO/2HKO it with Fighting coverage, is perfectly normal and you shouldn't underestimate TTar just for that. Gliscor, Lando-T and Garchomp get beaten up pretty badly too by Electric types just for the fact that they run HP Ice. But Gliscor, Lando-T and Garchomp are still very good pokémons.

I put 0 HP and 0 Defense EVs because TTar isn't always bulky. Mega TTar pretty much always runs a Dragon Dance set, normal TTar can run a variety of sets including Choice Scarf, Choice Band, Dragon Dance, etc. too, not just defensive sets (Smooth Rock, Lefties, Assault Vest, WeakPolicy). And I didn't even put the data in for Tyranitar, the 0 HP 0 Defense set was already in the Damage Calculator so I used that (because it's the most common one).

Since you brought in Scizor, yes I would maybe use Beedrill (because it has a different role than Scizor). That depends on the team though, and seeing as many other pokemons got bigger buffs, I don't know how Beedrill would do in this Pet Mod.
Since Mega Scizor's most common set is SD, Bullet Punch, Knock Off, Roost and it's a sweeping set (I think so at least) you'd think Adamant Bullet Punch Technician coming from 150 Attack would be stronger than Jolly Megahorn coming from 90 Attack, but actually no.

252+ Atk Technician Mega Scizor Bullet Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tyranitar: 222-264 (65.1 - 77.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

I think Beedrill would act as a Fast Hard Hitter, while Mega Scizor as a Setup Sweeper.

Don't quote me on all this stuff I said, it's just personal opinions. I'm not even that good at OU except for the fact that I have 1600 ELO, but that's it about my experience.

EDIT: Here are some sets based on the ability changes.

Archeops @ White Herb
Ability: Defeatist
EVs: 252 Spe / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Since now Defeatist lowers Attack and Special Attack by 1 when health falls under 50%, you can use White Herb to fix it. The only problem is that with Acrobatics being the only good Flying type STAB Archeops can abuse, it can only be used after switching two times into Stealth Rocks or not getting OHKO'd by an attack. That's the reason for the 4 HP EVs, essentially making it even. Usually Archeops runs 4 Def instead of 4 HP to be able to switch 2 times into Stealth Rocks and not activate Defeatist, but to be able to use Acrobatics, you need to do that. Or you can not give a fuck about Acrobatics and run Roost and another coverage move, Crunch or U-turn. You basically need only the EdgeQuake combo for this set to work I guess...

Gourgeist-Super @ Leftovers
Ability: Pickup
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Atk
Impish Nature
- Will-o-Wisp
- Leech Seed
- Shadow Sneak
- Bullet Seed / Protect

Dangit. My side of the battlefield is full of Hazards... Stealth Rocks, Spikes, Toxic Spikes! And I don't have a Rapid Spinner or a Defogger... wait, who needs one? Who even needs to use a move to get rid of Hazards?
>2013+1
>people still use Rapid Spin or Defog
Just insert this possessed plant in your team and you've got a Defensive tank which, by just switching on something you wall, gets rid of every single one of your problems letting your Fire, Flying, Ice types come in repeteadly and not taking any damage. Pickup best ability eu. Come on, you don't even have to resist an attack LOL

Btw I noticed that Mega Launcher doesn't boost Ice Beam.
Yeah... Defeatist may be nerfred more also :P

Also, thanks for the sets!

I think it's time for some user-voted changes as are almost at 2000 thread views (:v4:) .

First suspect:

Parental Bond
Which Pokemon should have it?

Remember, Parental Bond has been nerfed to do 80% of an attacks damage, then 40%. (Basically 120% damage instead of 150%)
Please leave suggestions below and I will be sure to look through them!

weezing of course :P

having more than one living thing on the pokemon is not enough to justify having parental bond. one needs to be an offspring of another as well as smaller in size and maturity

another possibility is klingklang

I wanna say Parental Bond Ursaring, but that would be a little OP. Maybe nerf its attack a little (after all it is an overprotective bear mother). The only ones that really make sense to me are Marowak and Ursaring, because of the mother-son connection rather than a mechanical or friendly connection (dugtrio, probopass, etc.)

imo the only pokemon that should get parental bond should be ones with multiple entities that have both a senior and junior partner. the only ones that make sense are weezing (2 heads, one smaller, one bigger), kangaskhan (parent and child), and klingklang (rotating smaller gear and core bigger gear)

having a single entity pokemon have parental bond and hit twice doesnt make much sense

Last edited:
I wanna say Parental Bond Ursaring, but that would be a little OP. Maybe nerf its attack a little (after all it is an overprotective bear mother). The only ones that really make sense to me are Marowak and Ursaring, because of the mother-son connection rather than a mechanical or friendly connection (dugtrio, probopass, etc.)
Parental Bond Leavanny could work, because its Japanese species name is Parental Pokemon.
Thanks for the ideas!
imo the only pokemon that should get parental bond should be ones with multiple entities that have both a senior and junior partner. the only ones that make sense are weezing (2 heads, one smaller, one bigger), kangaskhan (parent and child), and klingklang (rotating smaller gear and core bigger gear)
having a single entity pokemon have parental bond and hit twice doesnt make much sense
Then again a 'bond' can be mentally connected, not just physically connected, but I respect your opinion.

Sorry guys that I haven't been updating this thread. I've been pretty busy with other stuff and I guess I forgot about it.
Maybe Mantine, because you know, it's got that little Remoraid under its armpit. \('w')/
lol. Thanks for the idea!
Parental Bond Slowbro/King just feeling like it
I think I've heard of Parental Bond bro somehwere else before but I can't put my finger on it. :P Anyway, thanks for the idea!

Not sure why Magic Guard is listed as now rendering the user immune to recoil -it does that in the actual games. Also, does the description mean that Pokemon with Magic Guard will never hurt themselves in confusion at all, or does it mean anytime they get that roll they don't do damage to themselves but still miss their turn?

Wait, Telepathy is super-duper Rock Head ("Negates negative side effects of moves, including recoil, stat-downs, etc"), just like Magic Guard, but via a different angle? And you don't list Rock Head being changed...

Not sure why Crafty Shield says it "blocks EVERY status move used against the user". Is that supposed to mean it blocks Perish Song? Because it already blocks basically everything that it makes any kind of sense to block, and Perish Song isn't "Used against the user", it targets the entire field. Basically this either means "It does what Crafty Shield has always done" or it means "It blocks some ambiguous set of extra things the writer couldn't be bothered to explicate".

Wait, why did you make Bug Bite worse by making it just slightly too strong to benefit from Technician?

Why is Hustle even worse than in normal play? It's already "Huge Power, but worse and also worse".

Does Defeatist lower the stats every time you drop below half HP, every turn you end below half HP, or only once until reset by switching out? And if you switch out and then switch back in while still below half HP, does the effect kick in immediately, or does it wait until you take damage, or does this bypass Defeatist entirely?

Does Healer have a 30% chance per turn of removing a single party member's status, selected at random, or is it a 30% chance for each Pokemon with a status effect to be cured separately?

I'm assuming Friend Guard is based on the opponent's happiness in specific. This seems ill thought out, since it means every Pokemon ever should always run Frustration over Return and should always default to 0 Happiness, at which point the Ability is only useful against people who know nothing about the meta.

Does Flash Fire also draw moves in to the Pokemon in Doubles/Triples?

With Aura Break, you list Hustle as an example of an Ability affected by Aura Break. Does it only reverse the boost to the user Hustle provides, or does it reverse the overall effect and thus break the rule that Aura Break only affects user-affecting Abilities?

It's minor, but Infiltrator already bypasses Substitutes. Your framing suggests this is new functionality. In actuality, bypassing Protect variants is the only new thing. And does this include bypassing Quick Guard, Wide Guard, and Crafty Shield, or is it just Protect, Detect, King's Shield, and Spiky Shield? And what about Endure?

Does Justified remove Terracott shenanigans, or does Beat Up still hit up to six times on a Justified Pokemon but for no damage, thus making Terracott even better?

Why would Grass types with Insomnia not get the Insomnia benefit? There are moves that put Pokemon to sleep without being powder moves. Or does the description mean Grass types get some additional benefit from Insomnia?

In general the terminology of "does X damage" is incorrect: moves like Sonic Boom do X damage. Other moves have a Base Power, which is entirely different.

Not sure why Magic Guard is listed as now rendering the user immune to recoil -it does that in the actual games. Also, does the description mean that Pokemon with Magic Guard will never hurt themselves in confusion at all, or does it mean anytime they get that roll they don't do damage to themselves but still miss their turn?

Wait, Telepathy is super-duper Rock Head ("Negates negative side effects of moves, including recoil, stat-downs, etc"), just like Magic Guard, but via a different angle? And you don't list Rock Head being changed...

Not sure why Crafty Shield says it "blocks EVERY status move used against the user". Is that supposed to mean it blocks Perish Song? Because it already blocks basically everything that it makes any kind of sense to block, and Perish Song isn't "Used against the user", it targets the entire field. Basically this either means "It does what Crafty Shield has always done" or it means "It blocks some ambiguous set of extra things the writer couldn't be bothered to explicate".

Wait, why did you make Bug Bite worse by making it just slightly too strong to benefit from Technician?

Why is Hustle even worse than in normal play? It's already "Huge Power, but worse and also worse".

Does Defeatist lower the stats every time you drop below half HP, every turn you end below half HP, or only once until reset by switching out? And if you switch out and then switch back in while still below half HP, does the effect kick in immediately, or does it wait until you take damage, or does this bypass Defeatist entirely?

Does Healer have a 30% chance per turn of removing a single party member's status, selected at random, or is it a 30% chance for each Pokemon with a status effect to be cured separately?

I'm assuming Friend Guard is based on the opponent's happiness in specific. This seems ill thought out, since it means every Pokemon ever should always run Frustration over Return and should always default to 0 Happiness, at which point the Ability is only useful against people who know nothing about the meta.

Does Flash Fire also draw moves in to the Pokemon in Doubles/Triples?

With Aura Break, you list Hustle as an example of an Ability affected by Aura Break. Does it only reverse the boost to the user Hustle provides, or does it reverse the overall effect and thus break the rule that Aura Break only affects user-affecting Abilities?

It's minor, but Infiltrator already bypasses Substitutes. Your framing suggests this is new functionality. In actuality, bypassing Protect variants is the only new thing. And does this include bypassing Quick Guard, Wide Guard, and Crafty Shield, or is it just Protect, Detect, King's Shield, and Spiky Shield? And what about Endure?

Does Justified remove Terracott shenanigans, or does Beat Up still hit up to six times on a Justified Pokemon but for no damage, thus making Terracott even better?

Why would Grass types with Insomnia not get the Insomnia benefit? There are moves that put Pokemon to sleep without being powder moves. Or does the description mean Grass types get some additional benefit from Insomnia?

In general the terminology of "does X damage" is incorrect: moves like Sonic Boom do X damage. Other moves have a Base Power, which is entirely different.
Pokemon with Magic Guard can never hurt themselves in confusion, but still miss a turn if confused.
Telepathy prevents negative side effects of moves on the user, so yes, it kinda is super-duper rock head.
Crafty Shield didn't block Perish Song, but yes, now it does. Might need to change that soon, it seems rather odd now that I think about it. This was my first ever mod, after all.
Bug Bite is now boosted by Strong Jaw, and Pokemon with Strong Jaw get Bug Bite. It is worse in some ways, for example Scizor must rely on X-Scissor, but better in other ways as Feraligatr gets Grass and Dark coverage.
Yeah, Hustle needs changing. I haven't been on this thread for a while and I kind of forgot everything. Sorry about that.
I should put more detail on Defeatist. A Pokemon with defeatists has stats lowered at half HP. If it recovers and gets over half HP, the stat drops will be removed.
Selected at random.
Friend Guard is base on opponent's happiness. I thought since Happiness tends to always be at 255, it may need to be changed.
This Pet Mod is more for single battles and not doubles and triples, but I'd say it would draw in fire moves.
Oops. I think I made Aura Break's effect change before I made Hustle's effect change. I'll fix that.
It bypasses all types of guard, shield, protect and any sort of 'wall'. It does not bypass endure, as it does not protect the user from attacks in any way apart from making sure the user has 1HP.
Beat Up will be cancelled due to immunity, and only increase attack once. Similar to Water Shuriken on a Storm Drain user.
Grass are immune to sleep in any way, so unfortunately Grass types with Insomnia will probably have their abilities changed.
I meant 'X' damage as base power. So, hope I answered your questions.

I'm not clear if you're saying Grass types are going to be immune to sleep in this pet mod or if you are confused and think they are immune to sleep in the actual games.

I'm not sure how the mechanics you describe for Defeatist would work. I think you're trying to say that a Defeatist would lose -1/-1 if it was currently below half HP and Defeatist had not kicked in, and in turn that if the Pokemon went back over half HP at any time they would gain +1/+1. Is that about right?

Yeah Friend Guard probably needs to change unless you intend to make some extremely broad change that makes positive happiness a good thing for all/most Pokemon. Competitively speaking there's no difference between Return at max happiness vs Frustration at 0 happiness.

Yeah that answers most of my questions.

I'm not clear if you're saying Grass types are going to be immune to sleep in this pet mod or if you are confused and think they are immune to sleep in the actual games.

I'm not sure how the mechanics you describe for Defeatist would work. I think you're trying to say that a Defeatist would lose -1/-1 if it was currently below half HP and Defeatist had not kicked in, and in turn that if the Pokemon went back over half HP at any time they would gain +1/+1. Is that about right?

Yeah Friend Guard probably needs to change unless you intend to make some extremely broad change that makes positive happiness a good thing for all/most Pokemon. Competitively speaking there's no difference between Return at max happiness vs Frustration at 0 happiness.

Yeah that answers most of my questions.
Code:
 Water types are immune to burn, Fire types are immune to freeze, Grass types are immune to sleep, and Ground types are immune to paralysis.
^From the Pastebin

I've been known to be bad at explaining (sorry), but yes, that is what I mean.
Friend Guard will most likely change very soon once I've decided on Parental Bond.
Hope this helped too. :)

How about Cloyster getting Water Shuriken?
That would up its usability, not to mention raising its special defense by just 5 points (45 sp. def is frail)

How about Cloyster getting Water Shuriken?
That would up its usability, not to mention raising its special defense by just 5 points (45 sp. def is frail)
It would help it, but I can't really picture a clam shooting shurikens. I'll consider the sp.def, but thanks for the idea.

EDIT: I do know it would really compliment both it's ability and STAB, but flavour wise... meh...

Last edited:
The reason it would have water shuriken is to get decent physical water stab, that would be complimented by it's once-a-signature ability

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)