Alpha's Trade Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it isnt listed in your shop, but is it possible to for you to get a Dream Ball Hidden Ability Teddiursa with Safari Ball Teddiursa's egg moves?
I was trying to make this trade with you to avoid pokebank. xD
I already have zubat, buneary, and pachirisu in my 5th gen games. nvm then

Nidoran ♀
OT:
Nolan ID: 58408
Nature: Bold/Modest/Timid Ability:Hustle
IVs: 31|xx|31|31|31|31
Moves:Beat Up | Iron Tail | Poison Tail | Venom Drench
Probably 50% female - 1:1

CMT for this! Most things not in a ball on there have a ball now, just ask!

Nidoran ♀
OT:
Nolan ID: 58408
Nature: Bold/Modest/Timid Ability:Hustle
IVs: 31|xx|31|31|31|31
Moves:Beat Up | Iron Tail | Poison Tail | Venom Drench
Probably 50% female - 1:1
CMT for this! Most things not in a ball on there have a ball now, just ask!
I like your Modest Lure Ball Horsea with Swift Swim spitback please, since they cannot have their HAs

EDIT: I will have It by tomorrow

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Well, before I ask what I would like. I do have a question. How do you make it so certain elements appear in a post? I'm a computer science major and I can't even add simple things like sprites and symbols and pics to a post. How do people on here do it?

Well, before I ask what I would like. I do have a question. How do you make it so certain elements appear in a post? I'm a computer science major and I can't even add simple things like sprites and symbols and pics to a post. How do people on here do it?
Easy, we copy the image URL of gifs and sprites, and when we edit our page there are a row of options at the top for editing, one is a picture of a, well a picture. Lol, its on the smiley face's right side, then paste the URL, click insert and it should come up

Oathkeeper

is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Easy, we copy the image URL of gifs and sprites, and when we edit our page there are a row of options at the top for editing, one is a picture of a, well a picture. Lol, its on the smiley face's right side, then paste the URL
Is there a certain place that you guys go to to find these gifs and sprites?

Oathkeeper

I dont know, I just copy other peoples sprites and gifs, then edit them to get the exact pokemon iwant, I dont really know what website they get em at, but u could check the URL of the copied link
Alright, lemme look and then post in the format you have shown on your main page and hopefully you'll like it lol

Oathkeeper

Nidoran-F / Female
OT: Nolan ID: 58408
Timid - Hustle
IVs: 31 | xx | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Your choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)