Alpha's Trade Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Crap, for some reason the red star used for shiny status is not letting me use it for a post.

Oathkeeper

is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
It doesnt matter, I know ur new to it, so shiny dream ball nidoran male and female correct? With the IV spread of 31/x/31/31/31/31?
It was actually a Friend Ball lol, if you saw Dream Ball, I apologize.

Here let me post what I want like this:

Shiny Nidoran-F in a Friend Ball
Modest - Hustle
31/xx/31/31/31/31

Shiny Nidoran-M in a Heavy Ball
Timid - Hustle
31/xx/31/31/31/31

I'll use your format next time and I'll make sure I post correct stuff lol

It was actually a Friend Ball lol, if you saw Dream Ball, I apologize.

Here let me post what I want like this:

Shiny Nidoran-F in a Friend Ball
Modest - Hustle
31/xx/31/31/31/31

Shiny Nidoran-M in a Heavy Ball
Timid - Hustle
31/xx/31/31/31/31

I'll use your format next time and I'll make sure I post correct stuff lol
R u aware its impossible ti get hidden ability mins in apricorn balls right?

Oathkeeper

Cool. Well, I'm unable to access any kind of ball before Gen VI. I can get Hidden Abilites in OR only. I can do egg moves. 5IV or 6IV pokemon. I guess I should have my own thread on here huh? lol. Anything in particular you're looking for?

Cool. Well, I'm unable to access any kind of ball before Gen VI. I can get Hidden Abilites in OR only. I can do egg moves. 5IV or 6IV pokemon. I guess I should have my own thread on here huh? lol. Anything in particular you're looking for?
Hmm...can u breed me a 5 IV Premiere Ball Amaura with four egg moves? Still thinking for three more for you to do

Oathkeeper

Hmm...can u breed me a 5 IV Premiere Ball Amaura with four egg moves? Still thinking for three more for you to do
That would require me to catch an Amaura in said ball, but I can't since it can only be revived via fossil lol. Any fossil-revived pokemon get a Poke Ball

Hmmmm..very hard, can you get me a Premier Ball female Hidden Ability Darumaka with four egg moves and the following spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31?

EDIT: Gonna take a nap, ill try coming up with more for u to do

Oathkeeper

Hmmmm..very hard, can you get me a Premier Ball female Hidden Ability Darumaka with four egg moves and the following spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31?

EDIT: Gonna take a nap, ill try coming up with more for u to do
lol, I can get it in my game, but that would require a certain Mirage Island or Mountain. So that one's out. =(

Oathkeeper

Female Hidden Ability Luxuy Ball Pancham with egg moves? Spread of 31/31/31/xx/31/31?
Well, I have Pangoro, but not HA. And I have no way to get a HA version in either Y or OR. I'm sorry if I'm being completely unhelpful =(

I have a question about your shiny breeding requests. If I wanted a Pokemon shiny that was not on your thread, would providing you with a female spitback with the egg moves desired be a way to ensure I get the egg moves I want?

I have a question about your shiny breeding requests. If I wanted a Pokemon shiny that was not on your thread, would providing you with a female spitback with the egg moves desired be a way to ensure I get the egg moves I want?
Yeah, saves me time breeding egg moves if said Pokemon's egg moves are important

Oathkeeper

Female Hidden Ability Luxuy Ball Pancham with egg moves? Spread of 31/31/31/xx/31/31?
I can get that Pancham in my Y version. Apparently there was a ton of Friend Safaris I never checked and Pancham was in 2 of them. Which egg moves did u want on it?

Yeah we can do that!! So, you've given me a Pancham project so far. Who would the other 3 be?
Thats the issue, im trying to think XD
And since I have school on Monday, and im only allowed to play on Fridays and weekends, this may take up to 2 weeks, if u dont mind, plus I may be busy, and now, im having a bit of a breeding issue

Oathkeeper

Thats the issue, im trying to think XD
And since I have school on Monday, and im only allowed to play on Fridays and weekends, this may take up to 2 weeks, if u dont mind, plus I may be busy, and now, im having a bit of a breeding issue
lol, I completely understand. If you absolutely positively know that this will take a while, please don't hesitate to let me know alright? =) I don't want you to struggle w/your needs in life alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)