[AMA] Vader

Status
Not open for further replies.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
dont ask me questions about my personal life, i already did a well and smog article for those

specialty: firebot(?), locking threads

I used to be king lc and c&c mod vet, plus I was an old school CaPlord, and I raised birkal from shitty egg to birdkal master of realms

ask me things if you want, or dont. it is up to you

When do you think "PM all _____ to user Birkal' will get old?

What is the most memorable thread you locked?

Why did you change your name from vader?

I think everyone who was big on lcf has a badge now. Can you think of anyone who hasn't? It was obviously the breeding group for the best smogon users.

Reactions: v

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
When do you think "PM all _____ to user Birkal' will get old?
well it will never get old when I do it, but users not named tennisace/oglemi/jellicent that do it should really be saying "refer all x to oglemi" because that was the original. I refer them to birkal because he is my bright-eyed and bushy-tailed son

What is the most memorable thread you locked?
I don't remember threads that I close, although I did once change a thread into an episode of community

I think everyone who was big on lcf has a badge now. Can you think of anyone who hasn't? It was obviously the breeding group for the best smogon users.
no lcf became strong, a strongmaking factory in fact

fav frog mon?
macle
poliwag ofc u fool...

Shame That

TAKE IT ALL OR LEAVE IT
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
do you like the way the super mod banner looks?
who is your fave firebot mod out of RODAN, tik and shade?

can you lock this thread already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)