AnxiousQuo's Trading Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goooooooood afternoon! Your resident breeder over here, and new to the forums, so I bring a sacrificial gift! I have hatched well over 1,000 eggs in my time in meticulous efforts to create the teams I perfer, and I am here to grant upon you the fruits of my labour!

I'll soon post pictures of the resources I have available for trade. (Almost all are custom bred, some with hidden abilities, most that are 5-6iv.) Additionally, I can also help with breeding or hatching/running eggs for any future creations and specific natures you all might be after. (As I have also taken the time to breed 5-6iv varying nature ditto for the most critical natures. Jolly, Timid, Adamant, Modest, Bold.....etc.)

I actually have over 13 PC boxes full of carefully bred mons! From every starter in every generation to Joltiks, Vullabies, Wish/Curse set HA Eevees and so on! Feel free to toss me a PM, but cellphone pictures of the assets available should be added to this post soon!

Hey welcome to smogon. You should take a look around at trade threads and take some time to read the rules, as cell phone pictures of your boxes probably wouldn't give enough information to satisfy the rules.

Also, I'm curious how you bred your dittos.?

As promised! The available things for trade are screenshotted below!
Hey welcome to smogon. You should take a look around at trade threads and take some time to read the rules, as cell phone pictures of your boxes probably wouldn't give enough information to satisfy the rules.

Also, I'm curious how you bred your dittos.?
Will do!

Also, through a lot of time and patience. Had to breed without Eviolite, but with a Destiny Knot until I got the series of IVs and natures I wanted. It was quite brutal and well...tedious.

Ah.

Okay, honestly, I never bred the dittos. However, I did get them from a friend of mine who told me they were bred that way and I never questioned it. :(

Now I suspect that they were hacked, how do I check that? Is there a way? If they are, they completely invalidate everything I've ever made with them. That's depressing. :/

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Ah.

Okay, honestly, I never bred the dittos. However, I did get them from a friend of mine who told me they were bred that way and I never questioned it. :(

Now I suspect that they were hacked, how do I check that? Is there a way? If they are, they completely invalidate everything I've ever made with them. That's depressing. :/
Well they are probably hacked since it just can't be bred. If you want legal dittos to breed with, you might want to check the giveaway in my signature. You can pick as many as you like, so you can start breeding legal stuff. Consider that a Welcome to Smogon gift. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)