APurpose's Gen7 Haves (12/2: Update: 0 Speed IV Brave Celesteela!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torkoal ♂
OT: Jacket ID: 433199
Quiet - Drought
31/31/31/31/31/0
Eruption

Don't have much to trade for this but I do have a lux ball jpn mimikyu adamant that's 5iv breedject for a breedject of this?

Let me know :)
Won't be able to trade until later tonight

Torkoal ♂
OT: Jacket ID: 433199
Quiet - Drought
31/31/31/31/31/0
Eruption
Don't have much to trade for this but I do have a lux ball jpn mimikyu adamant that's 5iv breedject for a breedject of this?

Let me know :)
Won't be able to trade until later tonight
Sorry, already have adamant Mimikyu!

Hi, I'm interested in a Female Timid Vulpix. I can offer 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Lightning Rod Cubone in a Luxury Ball.

How many Breedables would you want in exchange for both Xurkitree and Celesteela. I can breed both of the Bagon that you want with Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, and Dragon Pulse, as well as Growlithe with Burn Up. I also can breed Oranguru, Porygon, Gible, Vulpix, Magikarp, Feebas, Cubone, Mudbray, Beldum, Mimikyu, Dewpider, and Wingull.

How many Breedables would you want in exchange for both Xurkitree and Celesteela. I can breed both of the Bagon that you want with Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, and Dragon Pulse, as well as Growlithe with Burn Up. I also can breed Oranguru, Porygon, Gible, Vulpix, Magikarp, Feebas, Cubone, Mudbray, Beldum, Mimikyu, Dewpider, and Wingull.
Hey, definitely interested! Do your Mudbray and Beldum happen to be 0 speed?

Oh my bad, I misinterpreted your post haha. How about Magikarp & Beldum? I'm assuming both would be adamant? And by the way, what balls are you breeding all of these in?
Dive Ball for Magikarp. Beast Ball for Bagon and Beldum, Luxury Ball for Mudbray, Repeat Ball for Growlithe.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi! I'm interested in your Celesteela. I can offer an Adamant Solgaleo caught in a Premier Ball and hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31 with a Gold bottle Cap, would you be interested? If not is there something I could breed for you?
Edit I also have a hp fire Tapu Koko caught in a fast ball with hp fire (hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31 keeping hp fire)

Last edited:
Where are you from or which language is your game?
I'm from the US

Dive Ball for Magikarp. Beast Ball for Bagon and Beldum, Luxury Ball for Mudbray, Repeat Ball for Growlithe.
Yeah thay works for me, I could do those 6 for the 3 UBs!

Hi! I'm interested in your Celesteela. I can offer an Adamant Solgaleo caught in a Premier Ball and hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31 with a Gold bottle Cap, would you be interested? If not is there something I could breed for you?
Edit I also have a hp fire Tapu Koko caught in a fast ball with hp fire (hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31 keeping hp fire)
Sorry, not interested in the Solgaleo, what's the nature on Koko?

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm from the US

Yeah thay works for me, I could do those 6 for the 3 UBs!

Sorry, not interested in the Solgaleo, what's the nature on Koko?
It's Timid. Forgot to specify

Can also offer:
-Modest Heal Ball Tapu Lele
-Adamant Level Ball Tapu Bulu
-Calm Dive Ball Tapu Fini

All have been hyper trained

Last edited:
It's Timid. Forgot to specify

Can also offer:
-Modest Heal Ball Tapu Lele
-Adamant Level Ball Tapu Bulu
-Calm Dive Ball Tapu Fini

All have been hyper trained
Unfortunately I have versions of all of those, so I'm not too interested. Does your Lele, Fini, or Koko happen to have a 0 or low attack IV?

I have Jolly Kartana that needs Hyper Training, if you're interested. Mainly looking for Breedjects.

Last edited:
Yo what up! I still haven't come around making a trade thread, but I got a bunch of mon's that may interested u. Without further to do, here they are;
31/30/30/31/31/31 Adamant Master Ball Untouched Tapu Bulu (Nicknameable)
Adamant Hyper Trained Master Ball Tapu Bulu
HP Fire Master Ball Untouched Timid Tapu Lele
Adamant Master Ball Hyper Trained Buzzwole
Jolly Beast Ball Hyper Trained Kartana (252Speed/252Attck)
Adamant Lightning Rod Luxury Ball Shiny Hyper Trained Marowak (252HP/252ATTCK)
Battle Bond Modest Hyper Trained Greninja (252Speed/252SpAttck)

Tell me if ur interested in any... Im super interested in the Celesteela :].

Hey, sorry it's taken so long. Been busy. I should be able to trade tonight.
Sorry for not responding, I've been busy too haha! Maybe trade tomorrow?

I have Jolly Kartana that needs Hyper Training, if you're interested. Mainly looking for Breedjects.
I'm sorry, I already have a Kartana!

Yo what up! I still haven't come around making a trade thread, but I got a bunch of mon's that may interested u. Without further to do, here they are;
31/30/30/31/31/31 Adamant Master Ball Untouched Tapu Bulu (Nicknameable)
Adamant Hyper Trained Master Ball Tapu Bulu
HP Fire Master Ball Untouched Timid Tapu Lele
Adamant Master Ball Hyper Trained Buzzwole
Jolly Beast Ball Hyper Trained Kartana (252Speed/252Attck)
Adamant Lightning Rod Luxury Ball Shiny Hyper Trained Marowak (252HP/252ATTCK)
Battle Bond Modest Hyper Trained Greninja (252Speed/252SpAttck)

Tell me if ur interested in any... Im super interested in the Celesteela :].
I'm interested in the Marowak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)