Art for Articles

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
The Move Priority art is wide enough to break tables on narrower layouts like mobile. I know resizing via CSS is frowned upon, but it may be prudent in this rare case?

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Since this is not your standard Art for Articles submission (but still technically art for an article), I hope this is the right place to post this. If it's not, well, please move this post to the appropriate thread!

Okay so Pikachu315111 and I are working on an article depicting the everyday life of several Trainer Classes. The current problem is that walls of text are boring to read if there aren't breaks between them and don't really catch a reader's eye.

We request a series of Trainer sprites/minisprites to go along each paragraph, with each Trainer Class having a sprite above the corresponding paragraph. While there obviously already are Trainer sprites and minisprites from the games, we are studying Trainer Classes from all games and the art discrepancy between, say, a Gen I Channeler and a Gen VI Fairy Tale Girl would be jarring.

This is why we add a condition to this: all sprites should be done/redone in the same art style. This would be up to the artist, although I personally like the idea of Gen V-like sprites the best. I dunno, I just like how it looks.
Preschooler
Youngster
Schoolkid
Lass
Bug Catcher
Bug Maniac
Super Nerd
Collector
Scientist
Camper and/or Picnicker
Pokémon Breeder
Rancher and/or Cowgirl
Pokémon Ranger
Nursery Aide
Teacher
Fairy Tale Girl
Furisode Girl (any color)
Kimono Girl
Hex Maniac
Channeler
Medium
Rising Star
Ace Trainer
Veteran
Expert
Poké Kid
Poké Maniac
Poké Fan

If you need additional info, feel free to shoot me a PM.
Again, apologies if this is not the right place/too much work for a request/breaking a rule/other bad stuff.

Thank you for reading!

e: This might actually belong into The Workshop? I wonder, since the sticky thread redirects here for "Smogon official business"...
send help

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)