Artwork for Tournaments Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to make something quickly since signups are up and i'm also pretty low on time, tell me if there is something wrong with it :)

Thanks, it's a good idea. If you add two BW OU pokemons near Politoed and use the "classic" image of stop traffic as sign, I think it's perfect!

Last edited:
Thanks, it's a good idea. If you add two BW OU pokemons near Politoed and use the "classic" image of stop traffic as sign, I think it's perfect!

tell me what you think :) btw, i didn't see that you put an image in there so it's a regular stop sign, mi scuzi

Conni

katharsis
Tournament name: Snorlax Cup
Host: Conni
Projected Deadline: April 14th
Format(s): RBY OU, GSC OU, and ADV OU
Tournament Rules: Just a bo3 of these tiers
Art Direction: Most preferably a Snorlax with a cup trophy, if it was trying to eat the cup then it would look funny haha.

Reactions: dom

HotFuzzBall

fuzzy-chan \(ㆁヮㆁ✿)
is an Artist
Tournament name: Ubers Premier League V
Host: Fireburn
Projected Deadline: 3rd April (date of player signups, manager signups are earlier on the 27th, but this deadline isn't necessary)
Format(s): Ubers, generations ranging from ADV to SM
Tournament Rules: Team tournament with a draft, very similar to SPL
Art Direction: UPL III had Xerneas + Yveltal, UPL IV had Primal Kyogre + Primal Groudon. UPL V should probably feature Zygarde-C, Lunala, or Solgaleo in some arrangement. Our SM viability thread currently features Arceus, Lunala, and Solgaleo in its artwork, so a focus on Zygarde-C would be great. Something that grabs the idea of powerful mons facing each other. I had the idea of a Zygarde-C overlooking Xerneas and Yveltal, as it also shows some progression between UPL III and UPL V, but we're down to have some artist ideas too.
i'll take this one I can probably get it done tomorrow or during the first day of signups ^^

would be awk if there's already art ready though .-.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Tournament name: Mix and Mega: Stones Unleashed
Host: The Ruins of Alpha
Projected Deadline: Not hard and fast, but this weekend or early next week, preferably sooner. (I'm supposed to get it up after the 1v1 bo5 tournament is over, and it's on its final round. I was told I can push it a couple days after that.)
Format(s): Mix and Mega
Tournament Rules: Standard Mix and Mega ruleset, plus all mega stones are released. Best of 3 elimination.
Art Direction: I'd like the title in the art of course, perhaps surrounded by all (or some, there's a lot of them, whatever looks good ;P) the stones that are being added in for the tour. Then maybe a faceoff between a Zygarde connected somehow to Altarianite against a Kartana similarly connected to the Blazikenite. I attached my own poor example to this post, just to give a sense of what I want. If you think you can make something cooler I don't mind so long as the name is in the title and it's thematically connected to unreleased stones in Mix and Mega, but I'm working off the assumption that more guidance is better than less.
Diancite, Houndoominite, Heracronite, Gardevoirite, Galladite, Diancite, Cameruptite, Blazikenite, Latiasite, Latiosite, Lopunnite, Manectite, Sceptilite, Swampertite, Bannetite, Aggronite, Abomasite, Altarianite, Ampharosite, Tyranitarite

Attachments

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This marks the day when all tournament art requests will instead be directed towards The Workshop, since there aren't as many requests in this thread these days, but also because it becomes easier to manage and check one thread instead of two. Since all recent art requests have their Sign-Up threads posted (or tour even has ended), I won't be transferring said requests to the Workshop's current request list.

Goodnight, sweet prince.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)