Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

StupidFlandrs48

World’s sweatiest casual
is a Pre-Contributor
Good evening, I'm wondering what the delay is with getting the ADV 200 ladder up on Showdown for this month's RoA spotlights? It's been several days and I find it hard to remember another time when we had to wait this long. Also, will the ladder continue for a few days into May to make up for lost time?

Hello, I'm wondering how you can do Anything Goes Multi Battles in showdown?
Or if there's any way to do that, I want to be able to do 6&6 v 6&6 battles with my friends, as well as not be limited by the regular battle rules

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor
Is an update to the teambuilder gen 8 sprites currently planned? I'm aware that the gen 9 models are still in progress, but having all the gen 8 Pokemon with 3D models stuck as 2D in the builder is kind of unfortunate...

Is their any plan to allow players to just make a play list with in game music. some of these tracks I absolutely dont want to hear and would love if I could just select which ones I could have on a rotation.

id also really like to see games like Colosseum, XD, and PBR get added. and yes I get "you can just mute the music and add your own" but its not the same thing and you all know that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)