Approved Ask the Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

xzern

for sure
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
basically Ask the Admins but with the player's mods instead of showdown admins.
i could organize the thread for people to ask questions in the main forum, etc.

i dont know what else to elaborate on lol. basically all there is to this is people's questions and the staff's answers.

Seems like it could be a good replacement for ATA come issue 12/13, since we've already been debating on how we should go about that, though keep all the questions Player/PS related. Wait for all the other staff to take a look at this though.

Quarkz edit: Spoke with Spy on IRC, I have pretty much the same opinion.

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
I don't imagine this would be as hyped or as interesting as Ask the Admins, but we might as well. We should sit on it for a couple issues in case something else crops up.

Alright we can probably do this issue 12 or 13 then. One of us will pm you or respond to this thread to let you know when you can open the thread in Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)